BY ORGANIC VALLEY

We’re serious about our soy. We use whole-bean processing and fair trade ingredients to create organic soy milk and soy cream, and we never use GMOs. Our soy products have a smooth texture and all the nutritional benefits that come along with organic and fair trade ingredients.

There is no added sugar in our Soy Unsweetened—that’s how good our soybeans are (the beans actually provide a gram of naturally occurring sugar in each serving!). Organic Valley Soy Unsweetened is an excellent source of calcium, riboflavin, and vitamins A, D and B12.

Filtered water, Organic Whole Soybeans, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Fair Trade Vanilla Flavor, Salt, Vitamin A Palmitate, Gellan Gum, Riboflavin (B2), Vitamin D2, Vitamin B12.

monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I love soy milk is so good and healthy.i drink it breakfast time this is my morning drink I like soy milk...
Anna  M.
Leesburg, VA
My family and I love this soy milk. But all my friends who love cow milk hate it.
Nika G.
I am a fan of soy and nut milks, and I find that this one has a very mild flavor, which makes it perfect to use in cereal and baked goods.