BY ORGANIC VALLEY

Organic valley's stringles® may be the best snack food ever invented. A good source of calcium and protein, they are the perfect snack for kids of all ages. Now available in mild cheddar, colby jack, and our original mozzarella, stringles are an outstanding choice for people on the go! see more...

Shei R.
Foodie Expert
My go to string cheese mozzarella for snacking! One of the best out there. I love eating this when I'm on the go.
Ashley B.
I had a hard time finding these but got really lucky and found them in my local heath food store. We've recently switch to a mostly organic non GMO diet and my children LOVE string cheese. I was very happy that they thought they were so tasty and they are such an easy snack for the entire family. I love that I can just throw one in the lunch boxes and be done. They are east enough to open that my young children can open them without help which they love and it makes it easier for me too.
Kristi S.
Foodie Expert
I love these are sold as singles! when i worked at GIANT food stores they were convenient to grab on breaks, and being organic was a plus!
Kritika B.
Foodie Expert
It's a really good mozzarella cheese and I love this string cheese only!!!!
Katie C.
Russell, KY
Foodie Expert
Perfect string cheese. The cheese itself is not as moist as other string cheeses, which is amazing! The flavor is better than most other cheese brands, and they have much less sodium and preservatives. Try these out, you won't be disappointed!