BY ORGANIC VALLEY

We’re serious about our soy. We use whole-bean processing and fair trade ingredients to create organic soy milk and soy cream, and we never use GMOs. Our soy products have a smooth texture and all the nutritional benefits that come along with organic and fair trade ingredients.

We believe in a difference you can taste, and we bring that philosophy to our soybeans as well as our cows. Organic Valley soy creamers add a delicate flavor to your coffee or cappuccino, and that’s thanks to our insistence on sourcing only organic soybeans.

Filtered Water, Whole Organic Soybeans, Organic Soybean Oil (expeller pressed), Organic Fair Trade Unrefined Cane Juice, Organic Inulin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Fair Trade Vanilla Flavor.

Carli B.
Delicious! I love soy milk and so I decided to try soy creamer and I love it too! I enjoy that it is also organic. I typically choose between the original and vanilla. Either are great options for your coffee! They taste smooth and creamy.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
I am not a big fan of soy, but I use this for making homemade Ice Cream. I have some lactose issues, so this is an option that makes my tummy happy. I also use the flavored creamers. Love they are organic!!
Asma R.
Arlington, TX
I love organic and those work the best as creamers and with my cereal I always buy them I stopped getting regular milk
Sara B.
Port Orange, FL
This creamer is really good. I love that it's organic, it makes me feel better about drinking it.
Naomi W.
Pecatonica, IL
My little sister's a vegan and a coffee addict. It's incredibly hard to find creamer for her coffee, but this looks good. Where can I find it?
Lindsay B.
Beaverton, OR
Is this thick like half and half is?
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
Does anyone know of any vegan coffee creamers that are sweetened with stevia?