BY ORGANIC VALLEY

Our shelf-stable, single-serve organic milk boxes make it easy for your kids to get the nutrition they need when they need it. So wherever their next adventures might be, you’ll know they have an easy, tasty snack to keep them going strong.

For generations of schoolchildren, chocolate milk has been the trump card in lunch-table trades. We’re proud to carry that tradition forward with our Single-Serve 1% Chocolate Milk, so that kids young and old can win the lunchtime game but when the milk tastes this good, you might reconsider trading in the first place.

Organic Grade A Lowfat Milk, Organic Fair Trade Unrefined Cane Sugar, Organic Fair Trade Dutch Cocoa, Salt, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3.

• Do these have to be kept in the fridge? 1 Answers
Jena D.
We have these in our house for our whole family to grab on the go or pack in the lunchbox. These are great. I would not say that these taste weird, it is just that they are made from better products than say a chocolate milk using high fructose corn syrup as a sweetener.
Yaimy M.
Great Lakes, IL
I thought my kids would love this. But they both said it tastes "weird". When I tried it thinking it was just in their heads, they were right. Just tastes different. I did like the creaminess. But unfortunately my kids didn't care for the different taste. So we haven't gotten this again.
San K.
A great post workout snack for on the go. It's nice to have around when I know I can't eat right after a good workout, and it soothes my hunger pains post exercise.
Julana C.
My kids just love the Organic Valley chocolate milk and I really realized this the day the chose to ask me for a OV chocolate milk at the gas station instead of a soda. One happy momma!!!
tory b.
Merchantville, NJ
I could honestly sustain life off of these! they're so good and always make me feel full. at first i was worried that they didn't need to be refrigerated but i got over that quickly.
Tanya t.
Burbank, CA
I like these small containers of milk, my son really enjoys taking the milk in his lunch, and it being organic is great. They taste really good, and the chocolate milk is awesome.
Jenny  Z.
This chocolate milk has an interesting flavor to it. It's not amazing, but it's a different chocolate taste. It's nice and creamier and taste best when t's cold.
mackenzie P.
Merrill, WI
I love this brand and the convenience of packaging, but it isn't as great as Horizon Organic chocolate milk. Still a great organic on the go option for milk though!
Emily M.
I tried a sample of this at my local grocery store the other day and I really liked it a lot! I only tried the chocolate.
DONNA V.
Organic Valley Chocolate Lowfat Milk 1% love this brand and so easy to take with me for work or just running errands.
Lindsay N.
Langley, BC
Do these have to be kept in the fridge?

back