BY ORGANIC VALLEY

Our Parmesan cheese begins with pasture-raised milk. We use vegetarian rennet to develop our gluten-free curds, and after we’ve made the cheese, we age it for at least 300 days. Finally, we shred or grate our Parmesan so it’s ready for your table.

The bold flavors of northern Italy are ready to serve with Organic Valley Shredded Parmesan. We use only the highest-quality ingredients for our Parmesan—like milk from our pasture-raised cows—but it’s the aging process that allows us to develop and deepen this gluten-free cheese’s flavors. Perfection takes time, but it’s worth it.

Organic Pasteurized Cultured Part Skim Cow's Milk, Salt, Vegetarian Enzyme.

• I've never seen this product in stores--where is it sold?...2 Answers
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I love the taste and that this cheese is organic, however it a little pricey but if you are going for convenience- this is the healthiest pre-grated parm cheese. It tastes great and I recommend!
Michael P.
These are all around tasty. Adequate to fill your taste buds with great exciting flavors. Price is affordable and will keep you coming back for more I would recommend this to my friends and family because I know they would like it!
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
I love this cheese and it's my precerred choice. I use it in salads and pastas. The price is a little high but it is worth it. A family favorite!
Diana M.
The best!! I found this baby in whole foods! And is amazing! Low sodium! And amazing taste! Totally recommended! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Margaret A.
Fullerton, CA
This is great in salads pastas over chicken goes great with pretty much everything.
Anna L.
Harrisburg, PA
I've never seen this product in stores--where is it sold? Also, how is it used? Is it like a cream cheese?