BY ORGANIC VALLEY

We make a few different types of cheddar—some are sharp, some are mild, some are raw. But at Organic Valley, all our cheddar cheese comes from pasture-raised cows, and it’s always loaded with the rich, delicious flavor of cheese made the right way.

A buttery, tangy cheese with just the right amount of crumble, our Sharp Cheddar is aged to bring out its natural bite. Perfect on crackers, in picnic baskets or melted on sandwiches, each serving provides a healthy dose of calcium and protein. Organic Valley Sharp Cheddar won the Silver Medal at the International Dairy Competition.

Organic Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes.

Regina P.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this cheese, it taste great on a sandwich and is super tasty in Mac and cheese. I like that it is organic and has no hormones and no added coloring. It has a nice sharp taste and also pairs well with crackers.
Delia D.
I love this cheese it has an amazing flavor. I love that it is organic. The downside is that its expensive and the block isn't that large. This is a splurge in my home. I definitely recommend this cheese and brand. This cheese is made from the milk of humanely raised cows. I have had the privlidge to visit a local organic valley co op farm. Definitely this cheese is a dream!
Greg-Dani M.
Organic Valley is my first choice in organic dairy products. I love the sharp cheddar cheese flavor of this product and the fact that it doesn't have the fake orange coloring. From tacos to topping some of our favorite soups great sliced or shredded. Melts great too!
Stephanie W.
Love sharp cheddar cheese and this one tastes great! It tastes very fresh and is often a better buy than the shredded cheese in bags.
Jenny N.
San Jose, CA
My family loves philly cheese steak and I make it for them when I can. This is my favorite cheese to use for many things.
Zahraa A.
I love this cheese has great flavor i eat it by itself sometimes because of its amazing taste
Janet O.
This is the perfect cheese for grilled cheese. So creamy and delicious!!!!!!
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
My daughter and I love Sharp Cheese, now especially of its organic well even more better for us. Where can i find this in Texas?