GroceryDairyOrganic Valley
Organic Valley Salted Butter

Organic Valley® Salted Butter

by Organic Valley

Our organic salted butters only have two ingredients—organic sweet cream and a pinch of salt. That’s because it’s awfully tough to improve on natural perfection. Still, our buttermakers work hard to develop the flavors that chefs and bakers have come to expect from Organic Valley.

Start with delicious, pasture-raised organic milk. Add in the expertise of our master buttermakers. Toss in just a pinch of dairy salt. Then churn, churn, churn. The result is an airy, tangy and rich butter that’s perfect on everything it touches.

Pasteurized Organic Sweet Cream (Milk), Salt.

Start your review of Organic Valley® Salted Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Jacqueline J.
Bally, PA
This is my favorite butter it is delicious and made from grass fed cows milk. It imdoesnt even compare to un organic butters when it comes to taste and healthy choice factor. It does cost more but you get what you pay for.
Celeste S.
Pooler, GA
Organic Valley is the only brand I’ll use for any dairy. They are the only company to have proven to care about the well-being of their animals.
Kristin M.
Seaford, NY
Has a nice buttery taste and melts evenly in a frying pan. No added preservatives or gmos used. Could have a little more salt.
Emily D.
Bloomington, MN
Organic Valley® Salted Butter uploaded by Emily D.
Love using organic valley products. The butter is one of the best! It is great for cooking and baking
Martha C.
Beaumont, CA
Muy muy ruca todo lo de organic valley es rico , muy organico y muy natural con un rico sabor
Jaycelyn K.
Denver, CO
Organic Valley Salted Butter tastes way better than my old brand of butter. And it's better for you too! I picked this up at my local Market Basket, for a great price!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...