BY ORGANIC VALLEY

When you want a milk with less fat, Organic Valley 2% Milk is the fresh choice for your family. Each serving of Organic Valley Reduced Fat 2% Milk brings more naturally occurring omega-3, CLA and calcium to your table.

ALWAYS ORGANIC

Absolutely NO antibiotics, synthetic hormones, toxic pesticides or GMO anything.

Ingredients: Organic Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3.

• I heard this milk tastes good, is it true??3 Answers
  • This may be a dumb question but what makes this milk orga...1 Answers
Fatima Zahra M.
Alexandria , VA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Organic Valley® Lowfat 1% Milk, Pasteurized
Can't stop to suggest it to all my friends and supporters on social media, organic valley is the best and I'm so thankful for give me the opportunity to know about them trough my only voxbox that I received #addmoreorganic #organicvalley #influenster #contest
Brittani C.
Temple Hills, MD
Pretty good taste. Not usually a huge milk drinker but it wasn’t bad. Not sure I would spend the extra money for organic since I usually prefer coconut milk, but all in all it was pretty good. Made a great smoothie and smoothie bowl.
Kylie L.
Mansfield, TX
I loved the taste of this milk. I also loved that it was organic and non gmo. I will definitely buy this product again. The biggest downside of it is that not every grocery store carries it.
Taylor W.
White Lake, MI
So tasty! Sweet! You can definitely tell is organic goodness!!! I use this for all my holiday goodies! And it’s totally affordable! I’ll always use there milk products. Definitely tell everyone to use them
Scott S.
I have been on a health conscience kick lately and these have been used to replace non-natural milks in my diet. I have found the transition easy because of the overall quality of this product. I think they have a great taste and are great for people looking to make healthier choices.
Karina A.
Denver, CO
I have a very sensitive stomach. I my stomach won't allow me to hold any milk if it's not from this brand and or organic. I'm guessing it's good quality and taste pretty good.
Emre Y.
Staff
BROOKLYN, NY
It's organic milk that tastes great! I might have drank the cool aid but I find most organic products tasting better in general. It also has a long shelf life! As a drawback, it's bit on the expensive side.
Abril L.
Bloomington, CA
This milk is really good . I used it to make a milkshake and it came out smooth and creamy . #complementary #addmoreorganic #contest
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
one of my favorite milks mainly because its organic and they have the reduced fat milk but is a good flavored milk
Hannah T.
Dallas, Ga
This is the only milk that I buy for my two year old daughter. She seems to love it! We also like the whole milk
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
I heard this milk tastes good, is it true??
IngridIngrid f W.
Inman, SC
This may be a dumb question but what makes this milk organic?