BeveragesDairy & Non-Dairy MilkMilkOrganic Valley
Organic Valley Reduced Fat 2% Milk, Pasteurized

Organic Valley® Reduced Fat 2% Milk, Pasteurized

by Organic Valley

When you want a milk with less fat, Organic Valley 2% Milk is the fresh choice for your family. Each serving of Organic Valley Reduced Fat 2% Milk brings more naturally occurring omega-3, CLA and calcium to your table.

ALWAYS ORGANIC

Absolutely NO antibiotics, synthetic hormones, toxic pesticides or GMO anything.

Ingredients: Organic Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3.

I heard this milk tastes good, is it true??
This may be a dumb question but what makes this milk organic?
Start your review of Organic Valley® Reduced Fat 2% Milk, Pasteurized!
Claudia  M.
Organic Valley® Reduced Fat 2% Milk, Pasteurized uploaded by Claudia  M.
Mostly we buy this brand because it's the easiest one to get at supermarkets or bodegas. More Expensive than others but it has some vitamins added. Normally buy 1% or 2%, not a fan of 0% dairy products
Dominique  C.
Canonsburg, PA
Good taste.I prefer others organic brands over this one but it is creamy and a healthy option.
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
1,015 reviews
Organic Valley® Reduced Fat 2% Milk, Pasteurized uploaded by Flor M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoyed this milk, but it spoiled fast. I would buy again to use for my smoothies and oatmeal. I like the packaging and recycling material. It’s a little more expensive, but worth it. I got this from a coupon by PINCHme.
Gabrielle D.
South Boston, MA
Best milk! I’m a bit of an organic 2% officianado, and organic valley is always my preference. It’s usually more expensive than others, but you know they say, you get what you pay for!
Johanna A.
This is out favorite milk, it's perfect for making hot cocoa, coffee and milkshakes. I really like it for making desserts.
Shari N.
This milk actually tastes different than other brands. It has a really nice creamy taste even though it’s low fat.
Andrea C.
Portland, OR
Organic Valley® Reduced Fat 2% Milk, Pasteurized uploaded by Andrea C.
This is the milk that tastes like real milk. We love having it with cookies. Depending where you go for your grocery shopping it will be more expensive than other brands. This is the first time that I tried it. I got a coupon good for a free milk from the #organicvalleyvoxbox. Thanks [user:Influenster] and [user:organicvalley] for the opportunity to try and review complimentary
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Sakina K.
Organic Valley® Reduced Fat 2% Milk, Pasteurized uploaded by Sakina K.
I don't drink too much dairy, but when I do it is Organic Valley. I usually get the 2% reduced fat. I did tons of research on which brand of organic milk to buy and Organic valley was one of the top brands. I know its pricey but its definitely a healthier option.
pink I.
Salome, AZ
Organic milk is always the best milk for anybody to drink I really like it with my cereal sometimes I put it in my coffee
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
Creamy milk my family love's it. We easily and conveniently pick it up at the store we mostly shop. This milk is great.