BY ORGANIC VALLEY #98 in Milk

Our Reduced Fat 2% Milk contains naturally occurring omega-3, CLA and calcium. All we do is skim some of the butterfat off the top, because when you start with milk this delicious, you don’t have to change it.

Organic Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3.

Buy on Jet.com
Taylor W.
White Lake, MI
So tasty! Sweet! You can definitely tell is organic goodness!!! I use this for all my holiday goodies! And it’s totally affordable! I’ll always use there milk products. Definitely tell everyone to use them
Scott S.
I have been on a health conscience kick lately and these have been used to replace non-natural milks in my diet. I have found the transition easy because of the overall quality of this product. I think they have a great taste and are great for people looking to make healthier choices.
Karina A.
Denver, CO
I have a very sensitive stomach. I my stomach won't allow me to hold any milk if it's not from this brand and or organic. I'm guessing it's good quality and taste pretty good.
Emre Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
It's organic milk that tastes great! I might have drank the cool aid but I find most organic products tasting better in general. It also has a long shelf life! As a drawback, it's bit on the expensive side.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
one of my favorite milks mainly because its organic and they have the reduced fat milk but is a good flavored milk
Hannah T.
Dallas, Ga
This is the only milk that I buy for my two year old daughter. She seems to love it! We also like the whole milk
Jessie W.
We buy this brand of milk often. Organic milk is important to me and what I would rather have my family drink.
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
This is orgainic milk. It tastes just the same and it is orgainic. I would recommend, it's worth the price.
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Pretty good for skim milk. It last a while considering that it is organic. It is also very well priced.
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
My son loves this! We usually opt for the whole organic milk and this was purchased on accident
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
I heard this milk tastes good, is it true??
IngridIngrid f W.
Inman, SC
This may be a dumb question but what makes this milk organic?