BY ORGANIC VALLEY

Our chocolate milk is delicious enough to serve as a dessert and nutritious enough to help fuel your post-workout recovery. We add fair-trade cocoa to Organic Valley milk to produce a rich and delightful flavor that’s perfect for kids and adults alike.

We pair organic fair-trade cocoa with organic milk to create this tasty treat. Our Reduced Fat 2% Chocolate Milk contains a beneficial mix of vitamins, proteins and carbohydrates, so your post-workout recovery can taste as good as it feels.

Organic Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Organic Fair Trade Unrefined Cane Sugar, Organic Fair Trade Dutch Cocoa, Salt, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3.

Alexis D.
Washington, DC
This stuff is SOOOOO good! I love Organic Valley products and have enjoyed them for years! Their chocolate milk is creamier and more delicious than most chocolate milks out there AND you can feel good about the product! I have purchased this product many times and am never disappointed about the quality or taste. Great in milkshakes or on its own!
Stefani L.
West Jordan, UT
We love these chocolate milk boxes! They are organic so a bit pricey compared to regular milk products but worth the extra. You can really taste the difference between organic and regular milk products. I believe they also sell them at Chipotle so it's usually what my son chooses to drink with his meal.
Kimberly B.
My brother bought this milk two years ago to test it out. I got a hold of a glass of it and have been hooked ever since. It runs on the pricier side of milk but it is hands down the greatest tasting chocolate milk I have ever had. It's my guilty pleasure.
Jena D.
Love Organic Valley products. This chocolate milk is delicious as are all of their products. And because they are products made from local organic dairy farms, I know that I am helping support local family farmers instead of big companies.
Michelle r.
Des Plaines, IL
Thick creamy and dreamy. This is my milk shake substitute and it totally does a milk shake justice and it's only chocolate milk.
Lisa C.
Worth the extra$!! This chocolate milk is so creamy! When I have a sweet tooth at night, I often choose to have a glass!
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
I like this organic milk. It lasts longer because it is over pasteurized. The chocolate makes it so delicious, too!
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
This is such good chocolate milk and lower in fat too. I don't feel so bad giving my 10 year old a glass of this !
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this product not only is it organic but it is healthy and hormone free and it tastes great too
Mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Very tasty chocolate milk. And its organic which is so great! Rich tasting and very smooth.