GroceryDairyCheeseOrganic Valley
Organic Valley Raw Sharp Cheddar

Organic Valley® Raw Sharp Cheddar

by Organic Valley

We make a few different types of cheddar—some are sharp, some are mild, some are raw. But at Organic Valley, all our cheddar cheese comes from pasture-raised cows, and it’s always loaded with the rich, delicious flavor of cheese made the right way.

Winner of the Bronze Medal at the International Dairy Competition, Organic Valley’s Raw Sharp Cheddar is aged for at least six months to balance the cheese’s characteristic sharpness with a buttery finish.

Organic Cultured Unpasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes.

I read online that the raw cheddar wasn't really raw. Does anyone know if it is pasteurized before the cheddar is made?
Start your review of Organic Valley® Raw Sharp Cheddar!
Sarah J.
Port St Lucie, FL
I do not eat cheese much but to this is one of the best sharp Cheddar I have ever had in awhile. Just the fact that it is raw and chemically untouched is fine by me.
Kadira L.
Vancouver, WA
I love cheese but I was never a big fan of sharp cheddar till I was introduced to organic valleys raw sharp cheddar cheese it has such a great taste
Alexandra F.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Love love love! Raw cheese has so much more nutrients than processed pasteurized cheap cheese. This stuff is so much healthier for your body. It also tastes so much better. It’s expensive, but cheese isn’t meant to be eaten in large quantities.
Taylor P.
Jupiter, FL
I love using the sharp cheddar to melt on just about anything! The sharp flavor gives it an extra kick! Highly recommend!
Gleacia P.
North Port
Love this cheese because it is raw so must of the nutrients are intact, and because of this it makes for a better cheese that is healthy to consume. It is very firm and smooth, but not hard and last a long time in the refrigerator. I would recommend this cheese to anyone who wants a better alternative.
IaB W.
Yuba City, CA
Sharp cheddar is my favorite! And this one is raw, organic, and just awesome!!! If you're going to eat cheese, make sure it's REAL, organic, high quality, delicious, cheese like the kind Organic Valley makes otherwise don't waste your money!
Skippy T.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is delicious cheese with excellent flavor. I especially appreciate that it’s organic and that the milk is raw.
Mackenzie C.
Marion, IA
Delicious! I cut this up for cheese and crackers.. it's always gone right away.
Delicious! I cut this up for cheese and crackers.. it's always gone right away.
Megan H.
Lakeland, FL
This is something that I have to hide for myself!!! I can eat this straight out of the package. A little pricey but it is so worth it in the end.
Crystal O.
Nutritional Info: Sodium: 170.0, Size: 8 oz; 226 g, Dietary Filter: 0.0, Potassium: 360.0, Cholesterol: 30.0, Sugars: 0.0, Total Fat: 9.0, Serving Size: 1 oz, Calories: 110.0, Protein: 7.0, Trans Fat: 0.0, Saturated Fat: 6.0 Ingredients: Organic Cultured Unpasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes