BY ORGANIC VALLEY

We make a few different types of cheddar—some are sharp, some are mild, some are raw. But at Organic Valley, all our cheddar cheese comes from pasture-raised cows, and it’s always loaded with the rich, delicious flavor of cheese made the right way.

Winner of the Bronze Medal at the International Dairy Competition, Organic Valley’s Raw Sharp Cheddar is aged for at least six months to balance the cheese’s characteristic sharpness with a buttery finish.

Organic Cultured Unpasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes.

Crystal O.
Nutritional Info: Sodium: 170.0, Size: 8 oz; 226 g, Dietary Filter: 0.0, Potassium: 360.0, Cholesterol: 30.0, Sugars: 0.0, Total Fat: 9.0, Serving Size: 1 oz, Calories: 110.0, Protein: 7.0, Trans Fat: 0.0, Saturated Fat: 6.0

Ingredients: Organic Cultured Unpasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes
Kadira L.
I love cheese but I was never a big fan of sharp cheddar till I was introduced to organic valleys raw sharp cheddar cheese it has such a great taste
Megan H.
Lakeland, FL
This is something that I have to hide for myself!!! I can eat this straight out of the package. A little pricey but it is so worth it in the end.
Mackenzie C.
Johnston, IA
Delicious! I cut this up for cheese and crackers.. it's always gone right away.
Dani K.
Edmonton, AB
A nice sharp cheddar. very good paired with a nice sweet wine. tastes amazing sliced on olive oil triscuts with a peppered salami.
Brooke S.
Gulfport, MS
I read online that the raw cheddar wasn't really raw. Does anyone know if it is pasteurized before the cheddar is made?