BY ORGANIC VALLEY

Pastured-Raised with Love: In a way, cows are like kids – the more time outside, the better. Our farmers send their cows out into lush, organic pastures for fresh air, exercise and grazing (weather permitting, of course). see more...

• I'm not much on organic, does this item have better flavor or is ...1 Answers
Stacy B.
Quincy, FL
Review for: Heavy Whipping Cream Pasteurized 16 oz
I love this product so much I special order a case of 12 of these at the beginning of each month. It is the only cream I will add to my coffee; I refuse to buy any other brand at this point. For what I can get it for price wise, it's just about the same cost as buying garbage cream from a larger grocery outlet.
Julia D.
Norman, OK
I love this whipping cream. It adds a depth of flavor to food that doesn't compare! It is a wonderful cream to add to coffee in the mornings. Makes a delicious treat to dollop on fresh berries. Great company and always fresh tasting.
Laura M.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Heavy Whipping Cream Pasteurized 16 oz
Love this heavy whipping cream. Whenever I use it for cooking or baking it always adds the right amount of flavor and helps improve everything. I also love the fact that it is organic. Plus it lasts longer in the fridge as well.
Melissa H.
Review for: Heavy Whipping Cream Pasteurized 16 oz
One of the only Heavy Whipping Creams I will buy. Organic Valley not only has great products in general they are also one of the best organic companies out there.
Samantha G.
Review for: Heavy Whipping Cream Pasteurized 16 oz
This brand is a product you can trust the quality. It's always fresh tasting and doesn't disappoint. Great for baking, desserts or even coffee as an extra creamy treat
morgan w.
Review for: Heavy Whipping Cream Pasteurized 16 oz
Use this heavy whipping cream often to make whipped cream - always turns out delicious!!
Brandon J.
Crawfordville, FL
I'm not much on organic, does this item have better flavor or is it just a more "natural" alternative to regular whipping cream?