Organic Valley® Organic Nonfat Dry Milk

by Organic Valley

For Cooking and Baking Produced without antibiotics, synthetic hormones or pesticides USDA Organic We the Farmers: We are proud to be a farmer owners of Organic Valley and stand behind this:  by choosing our fine organic products, you re getting the safest, healthiest, most delicious food you can buy, while supporting spirited independent farmers for years to come! 1-888-444-MILK

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Organic Valley® Organic Nonfat Dry Milk!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Plus a little goes a looong way, so the expense was worth it. in reviews
It is great because it lasts for such a long time.in reviews
Michelle M.
Knoxville, TN
Love having this around for baking breads. i don't typically drink milk, so this is convenient and allows me to not purchase a full jug of milk each time i bake!
Aarushi G.
Chantilly, VA
Very good tasting milk and comes very fresh! Not the cheapest but definitely worth the price in quality. Great flavor!!! I have only bought it once at Walmart but will definitely repurchase! I received it from Influenster to try :)
Becky B.
Hopkinton, MA
This is really good in smoothies for a lighter and airy texture!!! It also adds calcium and protein which is always good.
Jacqueline W.
I feel good about this product, the price is reasonable and I use it for meatloaf, and meatballs, as well as a small binder for hamburgers
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
We keep this in our pantry for making English muffins. It is great because it lasts for such a long time. My family does not drink dairy milk, so this is a great option. It is very good, and organic.
Erica W.
Boone, NC
I wanted to make my own individual serving oatmeal packets to take to work. This dry milk was necessary for adding the creaminess that you expect from instant oatmeal packets. Worked beautifully! Plus a little goes a looong way, so the expense was worth it.

Looking for your answer?