BY ORGANIC VALLEY #45 in Canned & Powdered Milk

For Cooking and Baking Produced without antibiotics, synthetic hormones or pesticides USDA Organic We the Farmers: We are proud to be a farmer owners of Organic Valley and stand behind this:  by choosing our fine organic products, you re getting the safest, healthiest, most delicious food you can buy, while supporting spirited independent farmers for years to come! 1-888-444-MILK

• "It is great because it lasts for such a long time." in 1 review
  • "Plus a little goes a looong way, so the expense was worth it. " in 1 review
Michelle M.
Knoxville, TN
Love having this around for baking breads. i don't typically drink milk, so this is convenient and allows me to not purchase a full jug of milk each time i bake!
Erica W.
Boone, NC
I wanted to make my own individual serving oatmeal packets to take to work. This dry milk was necessary for adding the creaminess that you expect from instant oatmeal packets. Worked beautifully! Plus a little goes a looong way, so the expense was worth it.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
We keep this in our pantry for making English muffins. It is great because it lasts for such a long time. My family does not drink dairy milk, so this is a great option. It is very good, and organic.
Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT
I feel good about this product, the price is reasonable and I use it for meatloaf, and meatballs, as well as a small binder for hamburgers
Becky B.
Hopkinton, MA
This is really good in smoothies for a lighter and airy texture!!! It also adds calcium and protein which is always good.