Organic Valley Organic Large Brown Eggs Free Range Grade uploaded by HELI H.Organic Valley Organic Large Brown Eggs Free Range Grade uploaded by Jock G.Organic Valley Organic Large Brown Eggs Free Range Grade uploaded by Madison C.

BY ORGANIC VALLEY

Organic Valley® Organic Large Brown Eggs Free Range Grade A.

Omega-3.

Superior source of omega-3 DHA**.

High quality protein.

Fresh from our family farms.

The Goede family farm organic valley framer-owner.

CA Sefs complaint.

USDA organic.

Mainland. see more...

• Do these organic eggs taste a whole lot different from the other ...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jock G.
Foodie Expert
Im an egg addict. I consume at least 2 whole eggs a day. My choice brand is Organic Valley. Their eggs are USDA organic which makes me feel confident im not eating my eggs benedict with heavily antibiotic laiden plate. It is also non GMO so its 100% real and not "alien" eggs. The natural way of farming these chickens rings a lot of childhood memories for me being a country boy growing up. The Goede family takes pride with producing maturally organic products. One thats good for me. Actually, mot only with egss but to every food product it should be antibiotic free,no synthetic hormones, no pesticides and non GMO.
HELI H.
Foodie Expert
Nice and fresh eggs I use these eggs for breakfast fried eggs , boiled or omelet also great for baking. The eggs are organic and large brown eggs. Each egg is about 1/4 cup this is specially good to know when baking.
Avani P.
Foodie Expert
I don't know why, but I prefer brown eggs to white. The fact that they're organic and free range are definite pluses for me. The size of the eggs is very convenient when cooking. I use less for omelets, boiled or fried. The whole family loves omelets, so that's almost a daily food. I don't know if it's just me, but they taste healthier, better than other eggs I've tried.
Lillie W.
Review for: Omega-3 Half
I absolutely love this product even though the eggs are brown I find that these natural farm eggs are healthy ...I buy them so much for my grandmother even I decided to give it a try and it was awesome
Rachel l.
Saint Petersburg, FL
These eggs are great! I love that they are organic and free range because I have been into that lately. These are good sized eggs and reasonably priced in grocery stores so I would recommend trying them
Carmel A.
Foodie Expert
My husband and I don't use a lot of eggs, so the 6 pack works really well for us. The eggs are always fresh and delicious when we need them.
Jennifer B.
Forest city , PA
Foodie Expert
I can't tell you enough how pleased I've been with my purchases from the brand organic valley. If anyone is hesitating, please try them!
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite eggs. Great to get if you are staying somewhere for a couple days and want some eggs for breakfast.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these, in my household it's important to only but cage free organic eggs and these are actually very great!
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
These eggs are great! They are also a great size. I would recommend trying this product
Mercedes G.
Laredo, TX
Do these organic eggs taste a whole lot different from the other ones??