Organic Valley® Organic Jumbo Brown Eggs uploaded by Olivia S.Organic Valley® Organic Jumbo Brown Eggs uploaded by Edith J.Organic Valley® Organic Jumbo Brown Eggs uploaded by Ekaette E.

BY ORGANIC VALLEY #10 in Eggs

Many people think brown eggs equals organic, but egg color is based on the breed of chicken! Our family farmers feed their chickens chlorophyll-rich plants outdoors and alfalfa in the winter, contributing to deep yellow yolks as well as oyster shells and natural minerals for strong eggshells.

Georgia N.
Old Town , FL
I have my own chickens are typically we only used eat farm fresh from our hens. However, my hens during malting they stopped producing so I bought these. I was extremely surprised and will buy these again.
Jacklyn A.
Stanhope
I️ thought these eggs were good tasting but very pricy. When you are on a grocery budget and eat 5 eggs a day these are not worth the price. If you eat eggs a few times a week I️ would recommend or if you don’t have a budget.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
This is my favorite organic brand! I know organic food can be expensive but I believe its worth. I buy these brown egg all the time, nothing compares to the taste of organic eggs the quality is amazing. If you haven't tried this brand or eggs before you definitely should.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Great quality organic eggs. expensive as heck though. Typically only available at whole foods, and honestly I don't really have any brand loyalty to any organic eggs, if there is a special I will buy whats on sale.
Hayley K.
Organic Valley makes great products, and this is no different. I don't buy some brands of eggs anymore because of how they treat the chickens, but these are one of my trusted brands. They taste great and fresh too.
Stefanie W.
Tonawanda, NY
I love these eggs! they are natural so they are even more enjoyable to eat. they have an awesome taste and i would never buy anything else
Jennifer N.
Stafford , Va
I love these eggs and so does my daughter. We prefer organic products and eggs and milk are always organic in our house hold.
Lisa H.
El Paso, TX
i love these eggs for one they are cage free, let the chicken eat a healthy diet which gives you better nutrition.
Ciara B.
Aura
Awesome product I can feel better about supporting! Thank you for making these organic eggs available.
Gina L.
A good option for eggs for those trying to eat organic, a little pricier but good eggs!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What makes these eggs organic?