GroceryDairyCheeseOrganic Valley
Organic Valley Muenster Slices

Organic Valley® Muenster Slices

by Organic Valley

Our real organic sliced cheese starts with blocks of real organic cheese. All we do is cut it into slices to help you save some time. Organic Valley offers five different sandwich-ready cheese slices—American, Provolone, Baby Swiss, Muenster and Mild Cheddar.

A slice of Muenster cheese can add buttery zip to any sandwich, but it also pairs nicely with fruit, crackers, and other snacks. Our sliced Muenster brings serious flavor along with five grams of protein to every plate—that’s what happens when you use real, pasture-raised milk.

Organic Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Vegetarian Enzymes, Organic Annatto.

How much does this organic cheese run at your grocery store? (price wise)
Start your review of Organic Valley® Muenster Slices!
Kaarin V.
Lynwood, IL
We LOVE organic valley in our house and will support them until the end. They're such a great company and they actually care about the welfare of their animals AND the earth!
Lindsey E.
Westmont, IL
YuM! I love this cheese! It is so delicious. I love organic valley! It is reasonably priced as well for the quality.
Martha H.
This is great! Melts well, and it great on sandwiches or on its own as a snack. I love it!
Stephanie G.
Middle Village, NY
I love organic valley brand. They are organic and tasty. What more could you want out of your cheese
Mariah K.
I love Muenster cheese melted into my Portobello sandwiches I make at home when I'm hungry.
Janet O.
Watauga, TX
This cheese is amazing in baked mac and cheese. It comes out creamy and has a little tang. Taste amazing!
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, TN
I love Muenster cheese and it taste good very good price you can shred it or cut it into cubes or use it as slices
Marelyn D.
Tampa, FL
This Munster cheese taste really good it has a creamy taste which I like. It's a plus that it's organic
Gabriela U.
Bayport , NY
Great on sandwiches , burgers pretty much anything. Kind of expensive but if you wanna eat clean you have to be willing to make the commitment 100%. It’s worth it in the end!
Ana Q.
Muenster cheese is amazing. people usually don't buy it around where i live. its my own secret hidden jewel. every time i put it on something i always get extra compliments. it is absolutely the best. if you haven't tried it your missing out !