Organic Valley Milk 1% Lowfat uploaded by Leidi R.Organic Valley Milk 1% Lowfat uploaded by Leidi R.

BY ORGANIC VALLEY

Organic Valley® Lowfat 1% Milk.
The Azevedo family farm.
Grade A. see more...

Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Foodie Expert
tastes better. You can also go out and visit farms where the milk comes from and the company has interacted with me on social media several times. Those interactions with good people make me want to support their product. If you're buying organic for the first time, here's an added benefit: organic milk lasts longer. When you buy it you'll notice the expiration date (at least in stores if not always on Amazon) is at least a month out. So you can store it and not have to drink it right away.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Foodie Expert
I love this Organic milk brand plus it taste richer than non-organic milk brand!! And because its organic, their 1 % Fat is richer in taste and feel than a non-organic 1% milk!! My kid also loves drinking it too!
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Foodie Expert
It's good for lactose-free individuals. It was a staple with my roommate and I because it lasts much longer than typical milk. As we were slow at consuming milk, it was a good choice for us!
Whitney B.
Foodie Expert
My family and I love Organic Valley products. All of their milk and liquid coffee creamers are top notch!
mckinley L.
North branch, MN
Foodie Expert
I love this it is like a mini milkshake!! I would highly recommend that you try this