BY ORGANIC VALLEY

Organic Valley® Chocolate Lowfat Milk.

We never use:

Antibiotics.

Synthetic hormones.

Toxic pesticides.

GMO feed.

Organic 1% Milkfat.

Grade A. UHT.

Vitamins A&D.

USDA organic. see more...

• Do these have to be kept in the fridge? 1 Answers
Jena D.
We have these in our house for our whole family to grab on the go or pack in the lunchbox. These are great. I would not say that these taste weird, it is just that they are made from better products than say a chocolate milk using high fructose corn syrup as a sweetener.
Yaimy M.
Great Lakes, IL
I thought my kids would love this. But they both said it tastes "weird". When I tried it thinking it was just in their heads, they were right. Just tastes different. I did like the creaminess. But unfortunately my kids didn't care for the different taste. So we haven't gotten this again.
San K.
A great post workout snack for on the go. It's nice to have around when I know I can't eat right after a good workout, and it soothes my hunger pains post exercise.
tory b.
Merchantville, NJ
I could honestly sustain life off of these! they're so good and always make me feel full. at first i was worried that they didn't need to be refrigerated but i got over that quickly.
Jenny  Z.
This chocolate milk has an interesting flavor to it. It's not amazing, but it's a different chocolate taste. It's nice and creamier and taste best when t's cold.
mackenzie P.
Merrill, WI
I love this brand and the convenience of packaging, but it isn't as great as Horizon Organic chocolate milk. Still a great organic on the go option for milk though!
Lindsay N.
Langley, BC
Do these have to be kept in the fridge?