Organic Valley® Lowfat 1% Milk, Ultra Pasteurized, Half Gallon uploaded by Leidi R.Organic Valley® Lowfat 1% Milk, Ultra Pasteurized, Half Gallon uploaded by Leidi R.

BY ORGANIC VALLEY #70 in Milk

More time for organic cows in pasture means more flavor and nutrition for your family. Organic Valley Lowfat 1% Milk delivers nutrition all on its own—we just remove some of the butterfat. The ultra pasteurization gives your family more time to enjoy this delicious milk.

Organic Grade A Lowfat Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3.

Buy on Jet.com
Grace H.
Frisco, TX
Organic milk is all I buy now! It's a much better deal because I don't have to worry about my milk expiring so fast!
Jeana H.
I love organic milk! The taste is great and it lasts a long time. ( I can't use up a whole.5 gal in a week+)
Whitney B.
My family and I love Organic Valley products. All of their milk and liquid coffee creamers are top notch!
Hayleigh T.
Hilliard, OH
The carton and the small amount just isn't that convenient in my opinion. Store brand is better
McKinley L.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this it is like a mini milkshake!! I would highly recommend that you try this
Ezzy L.