Organic Valley® Lowfat 1% Milk, Pasteurized uploaded by Naomi H.Organic Valley® Lowfat 1% Milk, Pasteurized uploaded by Leidi R.Organic Valley® Lowfat 1% Milk, Pasteurized uploaded by Leidi R.

BY ORGANIC VALLEY

More time for organic cows in pasture means more flavor and nutrition for your family. Organic Valley Lowfat 1% Milk delivers nutrition all on its own—we just remove some of the butterfat. The ultra pasteurization gives your family more time to enjoy this delicious milk.

Organic Grade A Lowfat Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3.

Leidi R.
Doral, FL
tastes better. You can also go out and visit farms where the milk comes from and the company has interacted with me on social media several times. Those interactions with good people make me want to support their product. If you're buying organic for the first time, here's an added benefit: organic milk lasts longer. When you buy it you'll notice the expiration date (at least in stores if not always on Amazon) is at least a month out. So you can store it and not have to drink it right away.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
A great organic choice for milk, yes it more expensive but worth it. It is starting to be available in the commercial grocery stores, I even found some in a CVS near me, but that could just be my area. Expensive, but good worth it to not worry about it, but no one is really going to be hurt by plain old milk either.
Jamie Rose S.
I really enjoy this brand of milk simply because it is organic and you know that you're getting a fresh product free of any harmful ingredients. I also like the way organic milk tastes especially out of the carton versus the plastic jugs. And the price really isn't that much more if you're talking about your health is it?
Carol B.
Nicholls, GA
I only buy organic milk these days. I actually came across this brand bc another popular brand I was using had a very fishy taste and I decided to give it a try. It's great. It's all I buy now. I love that it lasts a long time.
Katelyn R.
This milk tastes just as good as regular milk but isn't weighed down with all of the added things milk has. My kids love this milk as well and some of my daycare kids bring it to school as well.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this Organic milk brand plus it taste richer than non-organic milk brand!! And because its organic, their 1 % Fat is richer in taste and feel than a non-organic 1% milk!! My kid also loves drinking it too!
Meg W.
Boise, ID
Organic milk is all I will buy now, and organic valley does it perfectly! Don't notice a difference in taste, but it's nice knowing I'm not putting a bunch of junk into my body. Would recommend to all
Sophia Z.
Milwaukee, WI
This brand has some of the better milk around. It's much closer to the real taste of fresh milk, so if you're not afraid, pour it anywhere you need an extra fat and sugar calorie boost.
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
It's good for lactose-free individuals. It was a staple with my roommate and I because it lasts much longer than typical milk. As we were slow at consuming milk, it was a good choice for us!
Jessica I.
Midlothian, VA
Organic valley milk tastes noticeably better than any other milk I've had. Not a fan of 1%, but for those that do drink it, you'll love it. Sooooo delicious.
Esmeralda S.