BY ORGANIC VALLEY #2 in Eggs

The best eggs come from free-range, cage-free chickens. That’s why we hold our farmers to a higher standard of animal care—because we know that chickens lay the tastiest, most nutritious eggs when they spend their days in green pastures.

Our eggs have the deep-yellow yolks that you only get when you raise your chickens the right way. Each egg includes 6 grams of organic protein and just 60 calories. If you’ve never tasted organic eggs before, be prepared to be pleasantly surprised.

Grade A Organic Large Brown Eggs.

Joaly P.
Lakeland FL
Review for: 1 Dozen more...
Eggs is the most important food ever. Is a super complete and nutricional meal, and you can combined with almost any kind of meals.
Proteins, fats, oligoelements, minerals, vitamins. We all need eggs in out daily diet. 1 or max 2 eggs per day for adults is a good balance.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Review for: 1 Dozen more...
These eggs are delicious! I buy these when I don’t have fresh eggs available from my local farm. They are reasonably priced and the chickens are pasture raised, so they are definitely better than most store-bought eggs.
Jock G.
Im an egg addict. I consume at least 2 whole eggs a day. My choice brand is Organic Valley. Their eggs are USDA organic which makes me feel confident im not eating my eggs benedict with heavily antibiotic laiden plate. It is also non GMO so its 100% real and not "alien" eggs. The natural way of farming these chickens rings a lot of childhood memories for me being a country boy growing up. The Goede family takes pride with producing maturally organic products. One thats good for me. Actually, mot only with egss but to every food product it should be antibiotic free,no synthetic hormones, no pesticides and non GMO.
Claudia V.
San Benito, TX
Amazing large eggs. I use these for everything from cooking and baking. I love them boiled and alone too. My favorite meal is the egg white muffins I make for breakfast.
HELI H.
Nice and fresh eggs I use these eggs for breakfast fried eggs , boiled or omelet also great for baking. The eggs are organic and large brown eggs. Each egg is about 1/4 cup this is specially good to know when baking.
Avani P.
I don't know why, but I prefer brown eggs to white. The fact that they're organic and free range are definite pluses for me. The size of the eggs is very convenient when cooking. I use less for omelets, boiled or fried. The whole family loves omelets, so that's almost a daily food. I don't know if it's just me, but they taste healthier, better than other eggs I've tried.
Lillie W.
Review for: Omega-3 Half more...
I absolutely love this product even though the eggs are brown I find that these natural farm eggs are healthy ...I buy them so much for my grandmother even I decided to give it a try and it was awesome
Rachel l.
Saint Petersburg, FL
These eggs are great! I love that they are organic and free range because I have been into that lately. These are good sized eggs and reasonably priced in grocery stores so I would recommend trying them
Carmel A.
My husband and I don't use a lot of eggs, so the 6 pack works really well for us. The eggs are always fresh and delicious when we need them.
Jennifer B.
Forest City , PA
I can't tell you enough how pleased I've been with my purchases from the brand organic valley. If anyone is hesitating, please try them!
Mercedes G.
Laredo, TX
Do these organic eggs taste a whole lot different from the other ones??
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
How are these eggs different then any other Brown eggs. I see this brand is just must more expensive. Never understood why?