BY ORGANIC VALLEY

Our Lactose-Free Milk comes from the same pasture-raised cows as the rest of our milk—we just use a natural process to break down the lactose while still maintaining the same protein, vitamins and omega-3s as our regular milk.

Our Lactose-Free Milk is identical to our regular milk—with Vitamin A, Vitamin D, riboflavin, calcium and pasture-raised organic protein—just without the lactose. We remove lactose by introducing lactase enzyme. Testing validates the conversion to make sure it is just right. All the taste, all the nutrition, none of the lactose. Simple.

Organic Grade A Milk, Lactase Enzyme, Vitamin D3.

C M.
Austin, TX
THIS IS THE BEST LACTOSE FREE MILK IVE EVER HAD! I’m never changing milks again. It’s so cream and delicious it makes me want to drink milk alone just to to drink it. It taste better than Horizon.
Stacee G.
Green Bay, WI
This milk is amazing if you have a lactose intolerance. My son had a really hard time switching from formula to whole milk. He had diarrhea and rashes, it was horrible. I tried this stuff and not only did he love the taste, his symptoms went away over night. Most importantly, it's organic!! Great product, I definitely recommend.
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
My daughter can only drink this milk, it has all the flavor and good stuff without the lactose. We love it in this house! Fair priced too!
shelley r.
Ok but I prefer to drink soy or almond or cashew. the smell of milk is as unappetizing as the side effects.
anne m.
New Hartford , NY
How does this taste compared to regular milk?