Organic Valley® Half & Half, Ultra Pasteurized, Quart uploaded by Linda M.

BY ORGANIC VALLEY

There’s pasture-raised richness you can taste in every drop of Organic Valley Half & Half. Thanks to our organic ingredients, it’s perfect for coffee, cocoa or savory soup. And you can almost always substitute Half & Half for milk when you want to add some extra flavor.

Our creamy and delicious Half & Half is made with only two ingredients—pasture-raised milk and organic cream. It’s a time-honored combination whose smooth texture and luscious flavor earned the gold medal two years in a row at the International Dairy Competition.

Organic Grade A Milk and Organic Cream.

veronica m.
Stockton, CA
love it! my favorite creamer. definately reccomend, i cant have my coffee without it. very creamy and delicious plus its organic the best! i also sometimes will use it to make an alfredo sauce comes out perfect!
Linda M.
Tasty! I need Creamer in my coffee! I choose this one because it's Organic and free of: GMO feed, antibiotics, toxic pesticides and synthetic hormones! And if you're going to use milk based creamer, this is the one!
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
My husband and I use this daily and love it. We drink a lot of coffee and appreciate that it comes in a half gallon container. It is a great value and stays good for a week, so we prefer buying this size. It is great tasting, but unfortunately can be difficult to find locally.
Brook S.
Columbia , SC
Every morning! This half and half is a staple In our home! Coffee keeps mom and dad happy. And half and half makes our coffee yummy! Great price, yummy, creamy goodness! You will now find my fridge without it
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
I use organic valley half and half in my coffee at least once a day!

This is a great brand that is made up of many family farms that treat their animals right. No added hormones or antibiotics make me feel good about drinking it.

A splash is all I need to take my coffee from black and bitter to smooth and creamy. Good stuff!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
This is THE BEST half & half I've ever tried. Whenever I can't find Organic Valley half & half, I actually have a little mental sad moment and am pouting while forcing myself to choose another brand, which will most likely not be organic (which I REALLY dislike).
Suzanne D.
Bossier City, LA
This is the only half and half I choose to buy because it's simple ingredients! No added corn syrups! I add it to my coffee or in recipes that call for cream. The flavor is great and it lasts for a long time! I usually use it all before I reach the experation date.
Marina R.
Fairfield , CA
I love this brand, I also choose their products to support the CROPP organic cooperative, because I think it's important to encourage farmers to farm organically--to support better health for their farms, for us, and for the planet. I like to buy the Lactose free version.
Teresa S.
Excellent! Very rich and creamy, and I feel good about using it because it is organic. It's a little more expensive than your average creamer, but it isn't terribly over priced. I highly recommend!
Autumn M.
Again, this stuff is expensive, but I prefer the ethos and product to other alternatives, so I usually buy this at Sprouts. Great for coffee, baking, and cooking. If you can afford it, I recommend it.
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
Is this used for coffee only?
Afshan M.