Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCoffee CreamerOrganic Valley
Organic Valley Half & Half, Ultra Pasteurized, Quart

Organic Valley® Half & Half, Ultra Pasteurized, Quart

by Organic Valley

There’s pasture-raised richness you can taste in every drop of Organic Valley Half & Half. Thanks to our organic ingredients, it’s perfect for coffee, cocoa or savory soup. And you can almost always substitute Half & Half for milk when you want to add some extra flavor.

Our creamy and delicious Half & Half is made with only two ingredients—pasture-raised milk and organic cream. It’s a time-honored combination whose smooth texture and luscious flavor earned the gold medal two years in a row at the International Dairy Competition.

Organic Grade A Milk and Organic Cream.

Is this used for coffee only?
Where can we buy this
Start your review of Organic Valley® Half & Half, Ultra Pasteurized, Quart!
How would you rate this product?
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
We love Organic Valley products and appreciate the consistent quality. We especially love & appreciate their Grass-fed organics. We wish the Grass-fed was more readily available but understand not everyone will pay the premium! [product:organic-valley-half-&-half-ultra-pasteurized-quart]
Mahya J.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is some excellent stuff and since it’s keto friendly, I’m using quite a bit. It’s so creamy and tasty. It’s like a dream come true and it’s great with bottled cold brew. Definitely recommend this.
Linda M.
Organic Valley® Half & Half, Ultra Pasteurized, Quart uploaded by Linda M.
Tasty! I need Creamer in my coffee! I choose this one because it's Organic and free of: GMO feed, antibiotics, toxic pesticides and synthetic hormones! And if you're going to use milk based creamer, this is the one!
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
I use organic valley half and half in my coffee at least once a day! This is a great brand that is made up of many family farms that treat their animals right. No added hormones or antibiotics make me feel good about drinking it. A splash is all I need to take my coffee from black and bitter to smooth and creamy. Good stuff!
Suzanne D.
Bossier City, LA
This is the only half and half I choose to buy because it's simple ingredients! No added corn syrups! I add it to my coffee or in recipes that call for cream. The flavor is great and it lasts for a long time! I usually use it all before I reach the experation date.
Autumn M.
Again, this stuff is expensive, but I prefer the ethos and product to other alternatives, so I usually buy this at Sprouts. Great for coffee, baking, and cooking. If you can afford it, I recommend it.
Natalie V.
Cape Coral, FL
Worth more than a generic brand? Ehh... Tastes the same to me. Save a few bucks and get the cheaper alternative.
Jennifer B.
Forest City , PA
Amazing in coffee... I love that it's organic. Organic valley makes some great things!! Try it out!
fay O.
San Diego, CA
I love this with tea or even making hot chocolate with it .. It became a so creamy I recommend this to anyone
Kaitlynne F.
Sullivan, MO
Tried this on a whim and I was pleasantly surprised. It has a wonderful taste!
Tried this on a whim and I was pleasantly surprised. It has a wonderful taste!