Organic Valley® Half & Half, Ultra Pasteurized, Quart uploaded by Linda M.

BY ORGANIC VALLEY

There’s pasture-raised richness you can taste in every drop of Organic Valley Half & Half. Thanks to our organic ingredients, it’s perfect for coffee, cocoa or savory soup. And you can almost always substitute Half & Half for milk when you want to add some extra flavor.

Our creamy and delicious Half & Half is made with only two ingredients—pasture-raised milk and organic cream. It’s a time-honored combination whose smooth texture and luscious flavor earned the gold medal two years in a row at the International Dairy Competition.

Organic Grade A Milk and Organic Cream.

Linda M.
Tasty! I need Creamer in my coffee! I choose this one because it's Organic and free of: GMO feed, antibiotics, toxic pesticides and synthetic hormones! And if you're going to use milk based creamer, this is the one!
Brook S.
Columbia , SC
Every morning! This half and half is a staple In our home! Coffee keeps mom and dad happy. And half and half makes our coffee yummy! Great price, yummy, creamy goodness! You will now find my fridge without it
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
This is THE BEST half & half I've ever tried. Whenever I can't find Organic Valley half & half, I actually have a little mental sad moment and am pouting while forcing myself to choose another brand, which will most likely not be organic (which I REALLY dislike).
Suzanne D.
Bossier City, LA
This is the only half and half I choose to buy because it's simple ingredients! No added corn syrups! I add it to my coffee or in recipes that call for cream. The flavor is great and it lasts for a long time! I usually use it all before I reach the experation date.
Teresa S.
Excellent! Very rich and creamy, and I feel good about using it because it is organic. It's a little more expensive than your average creamer, but it isn't terribly over priced. I highly recommend!
Caity C.
I love using this half and half for my coffee! It is very creamy and has a good flavor. Good for anyone looking for organic dairy options!
Sara
Medina, OH
I love this brand and this product. I use it every morning and a perfect compliment to my coffee. It has a delicious, creamy flavor
Brittany P.
Ulysses, KY
Absolutely amazing in my coffee! Makes every cup taste like it came from Starbucks. It's so creamy & fresh!
Afshan M.
Love half and half tea so much can't wait to try it omg it's so delicious and mouth watering
Afshan M.