BY ORGANIC VALLEY

We’re serious about our soy. We use whole-bean processing and fair trade ingredients to create organic soy milk and soy cream, and we never use GMOs. Our soy products have a smooth texture and all the nutritional benefits that come along with organic and fair trade ingredients.

All our soybeans come from certified organic American farms, and we always take care to source fair trade vanilla and organic cane sugar so you know you’re getting the best ingredients. Organic Valley French Vanilla soy creamer is cholesterol- and lactose-free.

Filtered Water, Whole Organic Soybeans, Organic Soybean Oil (expeller pressed), Organic Fair Trade Unrefined Cane Sugar, Organic Inulin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Fair Trade Vanilla Flavor, Organic Almond Flavor.

Tawnee C.
This is has a good flavor, though it's very sweet. I didn't need to use any sugar when I used this. I think for the price ($2.79 at Giant Eagle) it's one of the better non-dairy creamers, though I like the original better.
miriam r.
federal way, washington
I don't like to the soy milk, but my neiphew does since he can't drink the regular milk. but soy milk is not as sweet as the regular
Julia B.
San Jose, CA
A really excellent creamer for anyone who can't, or doesn't want to, use dairy. Also wonderful to use in vegan cooking!
Michelle C.
St. John's
I love soy and also almond milk. For my coffee though I don't find this gives me the thick consistency of regular cream so I am not a fan for that reason.