Organic Valley® French Vanilla Half & Half, Pint uploaded by Erika B.

BY ORGANIC VALLEY

Organic Valley's flavored Half & Half blends organic and fair-trade ingredients with our pasture-raised milk and cream to elevate your morning coffee.

We source organic fair trade vanilla and unrefined cane sugar to add some extra depth to our French Vanilla Half & Half. This smooth and elegant Half & Half elevates your morning coffee, and as always, it does so without the use of GMOs, antibiotics, or toxic pesticides.

Organic Grade A Milk and Cream, Organic Fair Trade Unrefined Cane Sugar, Organic Fair Trade Vanilla Flavor, Organic Coconut Flavor

Erin W.
Omg I LOVE this stuff. I use it in my nespresso aeroccino frothed and it froths like a dream. I have tried so many milk alternatives like coconut milk, almond milk... barista style and none of them froth that well. The ones that do, taste gross to me. This stuff tastes like whipped cream after frothed. Omg it’s delicious. I add it to my coffee and it’s heavenly. I love that it’s not filled with chemicals like Coffee mate. This is such a great coffee creamer.
Melanie V.
This is my favorite grocery store "splurge." I won't use regular creamers because of all the questionable ingredients, so I always use half and half (an organic when possible). Not only is this half and half organic, it has a short (and identifiable) ingredient list, and it tastes AMAZING. I'll pour some of this into my favorite tea and make an awesome latte.
Erika B.
DuPont, WA
I'm a bit of a creamer snob and I love creamer in my hot coffee as well as iced coffees. I would rather have a tasty creamer, than sugar or coffee syrups. Don't get me wrong I enjoy coffee syrups and I love the flavors they impart in a beverage and I even use things like real vanilla, cinnamon, even lavender, maple syrup or pumpkin, but they add flavor and not creaminess that I seek in a morning beverage. I have probably tried most creamer powders, liquids, both natural and regular, sugar free, fat free and regular, soy, almond, coconut. My gripe with most of those are all the added ingredients, like fructose, canola or vegetable oils, guar gum, carageenan and other things. There sadly seem to be only a few that are more pure and simple and Organic Valleys just happens to be one of those more simple ones. The Organic Valley French Vanilla half and half is creamy and for me it makes a tasty cup of coffee. I came across it yesterday when my regular brand was all sold out!
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I love this creamer! It is not overly sweet which I like. I am also glad that iris an organic variety. It is more expensive than some creamers but I don't mind paying a bit more for a better product.
Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm a Heath freak so I make sure I find stuff that my boyfriend will enjoy because he likes to eat healthy too so he loves this in his coffee in the morning or at any time of the day
Amy T.
Drexel Hill, PA
Perfectly sweet AND it's organic! All natural sugar also.. no processed/fake stuff. I use this every single morning and refuse to buy the chemical filled stuff.
Savannah H.
I love the flavor of this creamer! And more than anything I love that it's organic. I wish it was easier to find, because I would use it all the time.
Valerie Z.
Kind of expensive, so it's not something we always keep in the house. But its great when you want to change up your morning coffee.
Megan K.
Grand Ledge, MI
Really don't buy into the organic hype. Would much rather use regular half and half