BY ORGANIC VALLEY

ull flavor, no fat—that’s what all skim milks say. But not all skim milk comes from cows raised in organic pastures, so not all skim milk tastes as good as our Fat Free Skim Milk. It’s got everything our regular milk does, only with a little less butterfat because some people prefer it that way.

Organic Grade A Fat Free Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3.

Shannon C.
I have a boyfriend who is stubborn to organic anything. Except for milk. He will fork out mega money for organic milk. Organic Valley was on of the first brands he tried. We know farmers who produce for Organic Valley milk in Iowa. Its so nice to know not only where your milk comes from but also knowing it is great quality.
Jade B.
Odum, GA
This is the best tasting organic milk on the market. It costs about $3.50 for half a gallon which is comparable to other organic milk brands. it also doesn't go bad add quickly as non organic milk so we don't waste it. I highly recommend this brand.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
One of the few brands of milk we buy in our house. Love that it is not made with hormones. It's a bit pricey but you get a better product for your money!
Paige J.
I was kinda hesitant to try this organic milk, but I'm so glad I did! This milk is amazing! I'm definitely making the switch to Organic Valley.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
My kids actually like this milk. I was looking for a healthier milk for my kids. No hormones!! That is a huge plus in my book.
Kattarina N.
This is a really good product and is also good for your body because it's organic but taste so good