BY ORGANIC VALLEY

This is how the holidays should taste. We use fair-trade sugar, vanilla and nutmeg to highlight the natural goodness of our organic milk, cream and eggs. The result is “the best eggnog you can buy,” according to more than a few folks.

It’s the most wonderful drink of the year! We use organic milk, cream and eggs along with fair-trade vanilla, sugar and nutmeg to give our Eggnog a sweet-but-not-too-sweet flavor. With Organic Valley Eggnog, you’ll rediscover how the holidays are supposed to taste.

Organic Grade A Milk, Organic Fair Trade Unrefined Cane Sugar, Organic Cream, Organic Egg Yolks, Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Fair Trade Vanilla Flavor, Organic Fair Trade Nutmeg, Gellan Gum.

Paola S.
Delicious eggnog! I'm a fan of eggnog but not a fan of the calories, so if I'm going to drink some, I want it to be fantastic. And this one is. Creamy (but not sticky or too thick), delicious, and so holiday-like. Organic and spicy. What else can you ask for?!
Jessica G.
Windsor, CO
This is a delicious drink! We buy this every Christmas and add whiskey. I love this annual tradition. It reminds me of holidays with my family.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
My husbands favorite eggnog every time this year he always gets this eggnog he says it's the absolute best