BY ORGANIC VALLEY

It’s easy to make award-winning sweet cream butter when you start with award-winning pasture-raised milk. Our master buttermakers slow-churn each small batch, carefully folding natural cultures into our organic cream to develop the deep, sweet flavors chefs and bakers crave.

Our Cultured Unsalted Butter is meticulously churned by our master buttermakers for results you can taste. It takes time to create the creamy, complex flavors in every batch of organic butter, but it's worth it.

Pasteurized Organic Sweet Cream (Milk), Microbial Cultures.

Linda M.
Only butter I use unless I can buy some from my local farm. It tastes great and my baked goods and scrambled eggs are tasty! I like that this butter is made with milk free of hormones. I will continue to purchase.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
I really loved this product and loved cooking with it. It is health and made with real ingreduents. It is not too expensive (7$) and can be found in most grocery stores or onlinr. I highly recommend this product to you and your family of kids or friends. It's a great product!
Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
This is my favorite butter to use for baking and cooking. It's unsalted, and it isn't super expensive. And it's organic so I know the cows are treated great!
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
When we can't find Kerrygold butter, we look for this next and get this. It is a great tasting butter and use it for mostly baking goods.
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Nice organic product of butter. Good for cooking and especially baking since it's not salted. Better than Margarine