BY ORGANIC VALLEY

Organic Valley cottage cheese is light, fresh-tasting and an excellent addition to your breakfast table. Try it with a slice of melon, between slices of French toast or any time you need a good source of protein in the morning.

Each serving of Organic Valley Cottage Cheese comes with 14 grams of pasture-raised protein. We spend a lot of time tending to our cows and their pastures so that you’ll get the tastiest, most nutritious cottage cheese.

Organic Cultured Pasteurized Skim Milk, Organic Pasteurized Cream, Organic Nonfat Milk, Salt, Citric Acid, Organic Guar Gum, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Acidophilus and Bifidus Cultures.

Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I absolutely love this cottage cheese! It is very tasty and I love that it’s made from organic milk. This cottage cheese makes a great high-protein snack. I only wish that it had less sodium, but all cottage cheese has a lot of sodium unfortunately.
Kimberly E.
Love this cottage cheese. My five-year old and I eat it with yellow and red peppers or with apples. Great tasting. A little pricey but worth it because it's organic.
kelli b.
Narragansett, RI
Organic valley cottage cheese is so delicious and pairs perfectly with ricecakes, with fruit and cinnamon or even in smoothies !