Organic Valley® Chocolate Organic Fuel Protein Shake uploaded by Morgan A.Organic Valley® Chocolate Organic Fuel Protein Shake uploaded by Mao H.Organic Valley® Chocolate Organic Fuel Protein Shake uploaded by Stephany H.

BY ORGANIC VALLEY #30 in Protein Shakes

Jumpstart your recovery with Organic Fuel. We get our protein straight from the source—the naturally occurring casein and whey found in real, organic milk. Organic Fuel is lactose-free, gluten-free and absolutely delicious.

Fuel your recovery with 26 grams of organic protein. Organic chocolate extracts and fair trade Dutch cocoa and cane sugar lend Chocolate Organic Fuel a deep, fudgy richness. Add in the natural goodness of organic whey and casein from pasture-raised milk and you’ve got a drink tasty enough to put a smile on your face.

Organic Filtered Skim Milk, Water, Organic Fair Trade Unrefined Cane Sugar, Organic Cream, Organic Fair Trade Dutch Cocoa, Organic Chocolate Extract, Lactase Enzyme, Gellan Gum, Vitamin D3.

• Can I find these locally or just from their website?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Morgan A.
Placerville
I have tried many protein drinks and this one is by far the best! Tastes great! Is not chalky and has 26grams of protein. Having pervious stomach issues with certain proteins this does not give me a problem. A little expensive at $4 or so but its worth the price. Will be buying again! I highly suggest this for all those looking for a quick and easy source of protein.
Leah B.
Madison, WI
This is quite possibly the most delicious protein shake I've had, pre-made or not. The only downside is that they run about $4 a pop, but I think they're very worth it. It's an easy option for your post-workout recovery, and provides the protein and carbohydrates your body needs to refuel. I received mine free, but I know they are available for sale at many grocery stores and Jet.com. I have yet to try the vanilla option, but am looking forward to trying that one tomorrow!
Jordyn C.
Burlington
I’m usually a big fan of protein shakes and I am an athlete who feels as if they help after a long day. I have been trying new ones and heard about this. It’s not as delicious as I thought. In fact to me it doesn’t taste good at all. Maybe it is just me but the taste was off.
lindsey b.
Palmdale, CA
This is my favorite protein drink of all time. It takes so good I drink it when I am craving dessert. It literally taste like plain chocolate milk. The calories and sugar content is kind of high (around 200 calories and 20 ish grams of sugar) but I drink it as a dessert.
Mao H.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
I requested for a sample and the company mailed me a coupon for a free 11oz bottle. This was the perfect taste of chocolate and milk combo... not too rich and thick. It was perfect to have for my post workout. You can also drink it prior to your workout if you prefer. It fuels your body as it contains 26g of protein. And helps with muscle repair and soreness. #gotacoupon #gotitfree
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
So I normally drink Shakeology after my workouts, however I ran out and needed something in a pinch. I don't think this is great but it's not terrible either. The flavor is not bad, I do find it a little bit chalky and does have an aftertaste. I do like that the ingredients seem healthy, there is no carrageenan, which I have surprisingly found in some protein drinks. I would buy this again if I run out of Shakeology again!
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
The first time I tried it I thought it was going to be really sweet like other chocolate shakes that just taste like thick milk chocolate and was surprised to find that it didn't taste like it had a lot of sugar. It does have 26 grams though. It was really good! I don't drink it post workout. I drink it when I'm running errands in the morning and skipped breakfast. This flavor is so delicious! I love that it's organic!
Wendy L.
Lakeside, CA
Holy deliciousness! The BEST thing about this is the amazing flavor. The next best thing is that all of the ingredients are things I would actually put into my body. Other products intended for Post-workout have a funky chemical flavor. This tastes like food the way it is meant to be - yummy! I will definitely be purchasing more. (Tip: Go to their website for coupons!!) I want to work out more so I can drink another one!
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
I love the rich deep chocolate taste of this shake. These are one of favorite organic protein shakes....prefer this flavor over vanilla. It's absolutely delicious!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
This stuff is amazing, not chalky, and tastes like a chocolate milkshake. It makes me want to workout just to drink one. Plus I love the simple ingredients.
Ale C.
Humble, TX
Can I find these locally or just from their website?