BY ORGANIC VALLEY

Our real organic sliced cheese starts with blocks of real organic cheese. All we do is cut it into slices to help you save some time. Organic Valley offers five different sandwich-ready cheese slices—American, Provolone, Baby Swiss, Muenster and Mild Cheddar.

Mild, nutty and absolutely delicious, our sliced Baby Swiss starts with real, pasture-raised milk. These slices are ready for your next sandwich, and each one contains five grams of protein and 15% of your daily calcium.

Organic Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes.Contains no animal rennet.

kavita s.
Jersey City, NJ
It's no secret that we here at AHT love our American cheese.Organic Cheese is mild and smooth - fantastic on exactly what you love to make with. i love all organic cheese. this one i got one in deals and am big fan now. its in my grocery list. recommended to all.
Kennedi S.
Fountain, CO
I love this cheese. I like that it's organic and it's a mild and smooth cheese pefect on sandwiches
Andrea S.
PAMPLONA, NAVARRA
I am cheese lover so every cheese is amazing but I think the trick comes from finding good cheese at good price and I can safely say this one is great