Organic Ultra Chlorophyll Mask, 2 oz, Cocokind uploaded by Amanda F.

BY COCOKIND

Organic Ultra Chlorophyll Mask, 2 oz, Cocokind
  • "Obsessed with the brand! I have many of theirs products & this is by far my favorite. I use about 3 times a week for almost a year now. Also use it in the bath as a detox. You can even mix this in water for a detox, it’s that natural & organic! This done wonders for my ultra sensitive & acne prone skin." in 3 reviews
Crystal K.
I love this product! I love that the ingredients are clean and that the company is very transparent with what their products and ingredients. My face is so soft and bright after using the mask. It is kind of messy to use and I have a hard time gaging how much of the powder to use to get the mask thick enough. Some days it's thinner and some days I lay it on thick. On the company's instagram they also said that you can add it to your water and drink it! I haven't tried that yet but I am excited to!
Amanda F.
I LOVE this whole line. The ingredients are all natural which is a huge plus and my sensitive acne promise skin isn’t irritated at all. The mask leaves my skin feeling so much better after I wash it off. I feel so refreshed and my skin is getting so many nutrients from this mask. I have started to leave it on longer to reap all of the benefits. No negative side effects and nothing bad to say about this product.
Britany N.
Arvada, CO
I’ve ben using this mask with the Turmeric stick under it for breakouts, and have seen a huge difference. I love that the ingredient list is super short, and you know what you’re putting on your face! If you have Instagram, follow this brand- they show you other ways to use this mask- like in a bath! It is messy, but so with it.
Liz K.
Weaverville , NC
This mask is great. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth - it also helps my acne and minimizes my pores. I do find it somewhat difficult to apply but its worth it! Also, Sometimes I add a few scoops to my bath, it helps flush toxins and stimulate circulation! Also, a great price.
Hayley S.
Ames, IA
I’ve only been able to use this mask twice but so far so good! I love how simple & natural the ingredients are and it doesn’t break out my super sensitive skin. I love knowing I’m putting good ingredients on my skin.
Danielle R.
I am OBSESSED with this company. They use no more than 5 ingredients. It is one of the cleanest skin care lines out there. I love the chlorophyll mask for it;s detoxifying properties and helps to draw out impurities without being harsh to the skin! This is a staple in my weekly mask regimen!
Katie K.
Oshkosh, WI
BEST mask I’ve ever used. Nothing clears up my acne and makes my complexion look great better than this product. Love that is is an affordable natural skincare line.
Falesha G.
S San Fran, CA
My favorite mask ever made 👌🏼 I have oily, blemish prone skin and this mask is incredible for detoxifying your skin! It an amazing mask for the price and I kind that it’s available at Whole Foods. I highly recommend it!
Nora M.
This mask is amazing. It is in powder form so that the enzymes and nutrients of the chlorophyll and spirulina stay fresh and only activate when combined with water. This mask makes my skin feel so soft and I can tell that my pores are smaller and less clogged. The product is super affordable and made by a great organic company that is focused on incorporating superfoods and ethically sourced ingredients into our skin care. They also support local farmers which is a huge plus! Get this.Organic Ultra Chlorophyll Mask, 2 oz, Cocokind
Haley P.
Maryville , IL
Jennifer T.
What are the benefits of this mask?