Organic Tumeric Powder 4 oz uploaded by India W.

BY USA

Organic Tumeric Powder has been used for centuries in traditional Indian dishes as a spice. see more...

Buy on Amazon
I use this as a facial mask and to mix in with my daily facial washing. It is absolutely amazing. It has really helped my skin and faded away some of the dark spots on my face! ItÔÇÖs all natural and had many other great benefits as well. I highly recommend this powder to anyone for cooking purposes and skin purposes!
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Tumeric root is a natural form of ibuprofen because it has anti-inflammatory properties. I like to add it to warm tea with honey or mix a little bit in a smoothie with some milk and banana. It does have a strong flavor so start out with just a little bit at first. Try to drink on a regular basis to prevent inflammation and pain.
Ally S.
Turmeric has so many health benefits it's hard for me to even begin but turmeric powder can be used to make golden milk which is a drink that is very beneficial to the human body, highly recommend!!
Sarah C.
I use this to make "golden milk" for an anti inflammatory drink! The taste is bitter and no matter what you add it to, it stands out, but in a sweet and creamy golden milk, it is perfect! It is a great natural medicine product and a staple in the spice cabinet.
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Tumeric is great for face masks and brides actually use it all over their bodies before an Indian wedding ­čśü I just started using organic tumeric powder on my hair. Just rub the powder into my scalp and wash off a few hrs later. It kinda exfoliates.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
I use tumeric for more then just cooking! I add it to face wash and toothpaste! It's great to help with teeth whitening and clearing up the skin.
heaven n.
Bakersfield
Tumeric is really good for your face and skin. It helps to brighten it and it is also good for your health. It has lots of health benefits.
India W.
IÔÇÖm adoring this spice, it is so beneficial to the body. I love that it fights inflammation and combats free radicals. The spice is so tasty as well and is a key ingredient in one of my face masks2 LB ORGANIC TUMERIC Root Powder 100% Pure (Curcuma Longa) TURMERIC, https://youtu.be/HfXf6Fxu-jY
Great for losing weight And skin care. Such as lightning the skin, getting rid of pimples, clearing dark spots. Etc... and I can eat it or drink it to me it doesn't really have a taste so I don't mind. Definitely great with green tea, honey, lemon juice. Or smoothies in the morning.