by Hello Cider

SAY GOODBYE TO ACNE! Our special handcrafted blend of Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Hydrosol is wonderful as a skincare fixer toner for all skin types - ideal for acne, oily, combination, inflamed skin. 100% WATER-BASED - ORGANIC TEA TREE HYDROSOL is an excellent toner due to its antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties. ORGANIC WITCH HAZEL is a wonderful astringent with a soft delicate floral scent. Great relief for oily, irritated, red, blemish, inflamed, damaged, burned, or dried out skin. ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR as preservative and also to help combat acne, clear blemishes, restore natural skin pH level, hydrate, treat pimples, blackheads. MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: When you order any Hello Cider products, you’re under our 90 day, no-questions asked money back guarantee. CUSTOMER REVIEW! "The combination of the two is amazing on my skin! I spray my face after washing each night before I go to bed, and my skin feels refreshed, moisturized & smooth! The smell wasn't over the top to me, in face I actually liked how the two scents paired together! This is easily the best working facial toner I've ever used. Definitely beats out the alcohol smell I've found with other astringents, plus it cuts out the over-drying I usually get with other toner.I love it! " .

SAY GOODBYE TO ACNE! Our special handcrafted blend of Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Hydrosol is wonderful as a skincare fixer toner for all skin types - ideal for acne, oily, combination, inflamed skin.; 100% WATER-BASED - ORGANIC TEA TREE HYDROSOL is an excellent toner due to its antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties.; ORGANIC WITCH HAZEL is a wonderful astringent with a soft delicate floral scent. Great relief for oily, irritated, red, blemish, inflamed, damaged, burned, or dried out skin.; ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR as preservative and also to help combat acne, clear blemishes, restore natural skin pH level, hydrate, treat pimples, blackheads. MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - When you order any Hello Cider products, you’re under our 90 day, no-questions asked money back guarantee.; CUSTOMER REVIEW! "The combination of the two is amazing on my skin! I spray my face after washing each night before I go to bed, and my skin feels refreshed, moisturized & smooth! The smell wasn't over the top to me, in face I actually liked how the two scents paired together! This is easily the best working facial toner I've ever used. Definitely beats out the alcohol smell I've found with other astringents, plus it cuts out the over-drying I usually get with other toner.I love it! "

Does this product dry your skin out? I find toners can be very drying and am looking for one to treat acne that isn’t too harsh!
Start your review of ORGANIC TEA TREE WITCH HAZEL HYDROSOL - Facial Acne Toner Spray - Clear Blemish, Prevent Acnes, Restore pH, 100% Natural, All Skin Type, Water-based NO oils, USA by Hello Cider!
Midlothian, VA
This an amazing product! It has a mask you can use before the hydrosol, and I feel it is well worth it! It doesn't dry your skin but it doesn't make you oily. I am a constant user of them both the mask and the hydrosol, do to the combination of skincare love!