Organic Surge Lavender Meadow Hand & Nail Cream

by Organic Surge

The intensive moisturising action of this quickly-absorbed cream provides loads of comfort and hydration. It works to prevent moisture loss to leave hands softened and rejuvenated. Use it this way: Massage into hands and nails as needed, breathing in the organic essential oil fragrance blend. Organic Surge products are cleverly developed with no nasties or obscure chemicals for your precious skin to absorb. Size: 75ml Organic Surge products are cruelty free, no animal derived ingredients are used in development or manufacturing. Organic Surge Lavender Meadow Hand & Nail Cream - Ingredients:*Aqua (Water), *Glycerin (Veg), *Cetearyl Alcohol/PEG-20 Stearate, *Stearic Acid, *Glyceryl Stearate, *PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Dimethicone, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis, *Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol/Benzyl Alcohol/Potassium Sorbate, *Sunfloweramidopropyl Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride PEG-8 Dimethicone Succinate, *Lavandula Angustifolia(Lavender) Flower Oil, *Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, *Tocopherol, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene* naturally-derived ingredient. From essential oils listed. Product colour or texture may vary slightly due to natural ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Organic Surge Lavender Meadow Hand & Nail Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
My hands can get very dry so moisturizing after washing my hands is almost always a necessity. This works amazingly well and hydrates my hands, leaving them smooth and moisturized. I love the soothing Lavender scent as well. Would recommend highly!
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
Love this! Very moisturizing, great to keep your mani or pedi looking fresh. Smells very nice. I received mine in an ipsy bag and I use it all the time!
Lizbeth B.
The Organic Surge Daily Care Hand & Nail Cream in Lavander Scent, moisturises and softing fast absorbed.
Kimmye L.
Love this product all year round but especially in the winter when your skin can get dry, chapped, or ashy. Leaves skin feeling moisturized and soft with out feeling oily. Definitely would recommend this product to others.
Sheebaa M.
Columbia, SC
Organic organic organic totally love it. Works very well on my nails. So soft supple and fresh
Aubrey F.
elwood
Organic Surge Lavender Meadow Hand & Nail Cream uploaded by Aubrey F.
I have just recently started using this product and i can say within the first week my hands were softer and my nails healthier than theyve ever been. I actually got this as a present so i am not sure how much it was but im sure it is worth it. I would definetly buy this again. As you can see, ive used this product so much it is a little dirty.
Raquel P.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Very happy with this hand and nail cream. I love lavender scent and this is just perfect.  My skin can get very dry and this absorbs quickly while moisturizing allowing me to carry on with my tasks without being all greasy. I would purchase again.
Diana R.
North York, ON
Organic Surge Lavender Meadow Hand & Nail Cream uploaded by Diana R.
This product is simply amazing! My hands seem incapable of keeping any moisture in for more than five minutes. This is the best hand cream I have ever tried, so much so I'm never buying any other. The lavender meadow scent is very pleasant. The tube looks very pretty as you can see from the picture. At less than $10 for 75 ml due to its effectiveness I’d say it’s more than worth it.
Stacey  B.
Kincardine, ON
Organic Surge Lavender Meadow Hand & Nail Cream uploaded by Stacey  B.
This is a really nice hand cream. I got this in one of my box subscriptions. It has a lovely lavender smell that is not over powering. You do not need a lot to put on your hands. It's very soothing for dry hands and absorbs well into hands and nails! Perfect size for purse!
PatriciaAbreu B.
Doral, FL
Organic Surge Lavender Meadow Hand & Nail Cream uploaded by PatriciaAbreu B.
Me gusta la sensación de hidratación que deja en las manos y humecta las cutículas. La recomiendo

Looking for your answer?