Organic Sun-Dried Goji Berries, 16 oz, Navitas Naturals uploaded by Joanna S.Organic Sun-Dried Goji Berries, 16 oz, Navitas Naturals uploaded by Virginia H.

BY VITAS NATURALS

Goji berries have been used in Asian herbal medicine for over 5,000 years. This bag contains 100% pure goji berries that are certified organic, vegan and kosher. The goji berry is one of the most nutrient-rich foods on earth. It is a vegetarian form of protein, packed with essential amino acids, rich in vitamin A and a good source of vitamin C. Goji berries possess over 20 trace minerals and vitamins including zinc, iron, phosphorus, Riboflavin (B2), vitamin E as well as carotenoids, including beta-carotene. Navitas Naturals? mission is to provide premium organic power foods that increase energy and enhance health. Our products are of the highest quality, sourced directly from farmers, cultivated sustainably and in accordance with fair trade practices. Product of China - Packed in USAFeatures include: Delicious, soft, chewy, and nutrient-rich, dried goji berries Sold in 16-ounce pouch Raw, kosher, gluten-free, vegan and 100% certified organic Berries have a soft, chewy texture and can easily be re-hydrated if desired Enjoy by the handful as a healthy snack or use in recipes like oatmeal, cookies, cereal, and trail mix see more...

• I find these at Marshalls sometimes and absolutely love them!1 Answers
  • I love chocolate covered goji berries, but where can you find these?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
Delightful snack.. I love putting these into my cookies and bars and also in my smoothies and yogurt! So tasty! So many healthy benefits as well :) Not a bad price either for the amount you get. I purchase these at Lucky Vitamin.

Picture is of my Raw goji berry brownies with a raw cacao ganache frosting nom nom
Nastassia M.
San Manuel , AZ
I love these! This brand is amazing and the quality is superb! I find it at sprouts even though it's a little more expensive than if you buy it through their actual website.
Agne B.
Norwalk, CA
Such a good superfood ! I will snack on these or even add them to my shakes , they are tasty and have soooo many benefits ! I find these at tjmaxx or marshals for around $6 and I love them
Kathy D.
These little jewels are awesome! The health benefits of gogi are tremendous, they not only taste great they are so healthy..I love them plain or in cereal, yogurt...everything.
Amna A.
New Castle, DE
I enjoyed these. They are quite soft compared to other goji berries I've tried which have been more dry and hard. These are closer to raisins (not in taste though).
Sophia H.
I love goji berries to add to oatmeal, breakfast bowls, and raw desserts! These particular one are my favorite as they are organic and not hard as rocks!
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
Love Goji berries. I use these in my smoothies, oatmeal and protein bars. So yummy! They are pricey for the bag, but it normally lasts me 1 or 2 weeks.
Rebekah H.
Brooklyn, NY
goji berries pack a powerful antioxidant punch and are a great addition to baking recipes like cookies or are a great smoothie bowl/oatmeal topper
Maleah N.
Maple Valley, WA
Such a great berry!!! I like putting it in my cereal and making granola bars with them. It is kind of expensive but eating healthy in general is.
Lea G.
Ocean City, NJ
LOVE this goji berries. They are perfect for adding to smoothies, oatmeal, and acai bowls. They're a great source of antioxidants and nutrition!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love chocolate covered goji berries, but where can you find these?
Amanda G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I find these at Marshalls sometimes and absolutely love them!