BY REDMOND REALSALT

Natural. USDA Organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
While I don't see many difference between most seasoning salt. For the price and for it being natural it's a pretty nice salt though. It's salty, and works well for my potatoes, chicken, or whatever I'm putting my seasoning salt on. I would for sure buy it again, because I like how it's all natural.
Bridget W.
Bridget W.
San Marcos, Ca
It's so nice to find an organic salt, and one that is so tasty. We use this on literally everything, salads, soups, meat, avocado, all veggies, and in the sandwiches we make!
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
It's not my go to favorite but it's ok. I wish it had a little more flavor or I dunno?!? It's missing something. If you are looking for a seasoning with a slight flavor profile this might be a new fav. I just like a little more punch.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Rockford , IL
I used it a few times I like it a lot you can put it on everything you cook! really good on tater tats and chicken. would recommended to anyone that likes season salt! and it's good for you
Meggie O.
Meggie O.
Springfield , OR
This is a good brand for the price. But there is a lot of other great brands out there to. but this is a good product.
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Usually I get a bag of all natural black Hawaiian salt for 14.99, for the price this is very cost effective and tastes just as great.
Amy  M.
Amy M.
I typically prefer the extra seasoning in seasoned salt over regular salt. Great for adding some extra flavor to any boring dish!
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Perfect seasoning to add to your meat to spice up your dinner or lunch. Adds the right amount flavor...unless you over season
Tina  S.
Tina S.
Houston , TX
I use this for my chicken. I love the extra flavor over regular salt and the fact that it's organic is a hug bonus!
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca
Organic is always better I use it to cool home meals at home on my meat especially for the barbecues.
Krystle W.
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
Environmentalist Expert
What do you use it for?
Emma C.
Emma C.
How is this in a marinade for meats?
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Does this taste like seasoning salt?
Chantea P.
Chantea P.
Kress, TX
Is this season salt any good?
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
What is the difference between this and the other season salts?