Organic Rose Water Toner by Sky Organics 4oz - Distilled Rose Water uploaded by Syeda H.

BY NONE

MADE IN USA - All of Sky Organics products are made in the USA and are Cruelty-Free. This rejuvenating Rose Water toner is no different and is part of our Hydrosol collection. It comes with a handy fine mist sprayer#1 HIGHEST GRADE - 100% pure & organic Lebanese Rose Water - steam distilled from the Rosa Damascena rose petals - with no additives or chemicals. 100% Pure. INVIGORATING FACIAL TONER & CLEANSER - A Complete Skincare Solution. No matter the need (cleansing, toning, moisturizing, replenishing), this Lebanese Rose Water will help you achieve it and will restore and balance your skin's natural pH levelsBEST ANTI-ANGING CLEANSER - Helps to revitalize aging skin and keeps fine lines and wrinkles at bay. ALL NATURAL FACIAL TONER. Anti-inflammatory properties of the rose will calm skin irritations and can help with sunburns and razor burns. It can even help make your hair soft and shiny and provide hydration for your scalp. Great as a relaxing face hydration after a fitness or yoga session! Spray on to refresh tired skin after long car or plane journeys. Are you searching for an organic complete skincare solution that can cleanse, tone, replenish and moisturize your face? Then, Sky Organics 100% Pure Organic Rose Water Toner is your answer! Natural Toner and Cleanser that is suitable for ALL skin types! 100% pure, organic and facial toner made by hand. Sourced directly from Organic Artisanal farmers in Lebanon. Softens and replenishes moisture in your face, as well as tightening pores. Contains natural anti-inflammatory properties to reduce redness and skin irritation. Perfect for lifting excess oil from the skin and to soothe and even out your skin tone. Get soft and shiny hair by adding the Rose Water to your favorite shampoo. Even add to your bath water and smell the beautiful rose scent as you relax and soak. For Aromatherapy the scent of rose water can help relax the mind. Super effective as a post-yoga calming spray. Our Rose Water is Made in the USA, Ste see more...

Panhia L.
Saint Paul, MN
Smells amazing. I don’t really use or find any significant use in toners though so I didn’t know what I could do. I however mixed it in with a bit of grape seed oil for the mornings to help moisturize my face and it’s been great!
Gabriella O.
Arlington , MA
I started getting really bad acne as an adult and u had never had it before. I think it was mostly from the stress of school and graduating and trying to find a job. I'm really big in being safe with the things I put on my face and this product worked for me. It made me glow and made my skin look and feel super healthy
Christin A.
Concord, NC
I love everything I've ever purchased from Sky Organics. I spray this on my face in place of mositurizer. Its a super light refreshing mist. I recommend it to my friends all the time.
Nikki K.
Pembroke Pines
This product is absolutely amazing ! It's just what my skin needs to stay fresh and looking young. The smell is refreshing and soft, it's gentle on my skin and is my favorite part of my routine. I would recommend it to a friend !
giri c.
Union City, NJ
This product is amazing. Firstly the scent is amazing, makes your face texture gentle. I use it three times a day after washing my face. The scent is amazing and rosy. I would totally recommend it's really good!
Sana M.
Loving this rose water! Not only is it a great toner but is also keeping my skin hydrated especially during this season. It is a good value for the product and is very gentle on the skin. I honestly recommend this for everyone who needs the extra hydration for their skin :)
lyona k.
Smyrna, GA
Rose water can be used for the skin and hair. I personally use it in my oil based hair mixtures to give my scalp a nice cool feeling only rose water can
angela e.
Weatherford, TX
Love this product so much. What I really enjoy about it us the smell of roses and the way my skin smells and feels after use
Rasmin B.
Rose water is part of my daily beauty routine. I use it twice a day as toner, once in the morning and once just before bed. I have seen a difference on my face, it has reduced the marks I had and leaving my skin feeling much softer and cleaner,
Katie D.
Welland , ON
Good product. Smells great and not greasy. Good for summer. Not too pricey. Would recommend and buy again. Just pray on the face and let dry. Got it as a gift and am almost finished it. Good stuff! Definitely try it!
Liz R.
Paramount, CA
Where is this sold?
Carmen B.
Vancouver, WA
I'd love to try this, I have uneven skin tone and have read up on benefits of rose water. Is this a good one?
cecilia r.
N Ft Myers, FL
Dose this work anyone know at all and it's best uses.