BY ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR

Find hair care products at Target.com! Organic root stimulator olive oil heat protection serum - 6 fl oz see more...

Buy on Target
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
I don't use a straightener or curling iron all that much but when I do use it this is my go-to product for heat protecting. This thing makes my hair so smooth and silky and it doesn't leave it feeling as greasy. Although you do have to be careful not to use too much product because and then that's when you get the greasy effect. But this is an awesome product
antazia j.
Las Cruces, NM
I love to use this product. It really helps my curly hair take less damage. It helps with shine as well and there isn't a lot of breakage. My hair straightens pretty fast when I use this. It smells good and does what it says. I would recommend a lot of people to use this product(:
Nessa B.
When I had my pixie cut, after I had washed, wrapped, and partially dried my hair under the dryer I would unwrap my hair apply it and continue to let my hair completely dry. It was never too greasy, but then again I never applied it fully to my hair. I only applied it to the hair exposed to heat while under dryer. I never reapplied to style my hair. Less is more. I used it for shine and it smells like strawberries.
Chinasa O.
Claremont, CA
This product works excellent as a heat protector. The only downside is that it contains a lot of mineral oil or grease, that makes the hair really greasy. Everybody knows how limp and lifeless your hair gets after you flat iron it using a lot of product. I suggest using a tiny bit and mixing it in with another protector or leave in conditioner.
maya p.
Owings Mills, MD
I would recommend this product to someone with thick, course hair, that needs moisture. If you use the product in extreme moderation, it is extremely helpful. A little definitely goes a long way with this.
Helen R.
Pennsburg, PA
I've used this product on my hair and on my daughter's hair. It leaves the hair shiny and smelling good. I love that my daughter's hair is protected when I straighten it.
Sharleen A.
Tried this, but I'm not too much of a fan. It leaves your hair a bit oily and that's not what I'm looking for.
jenny b.
This product is greay leaves hair shiny and it makes ones hair smell really good
Elizabeth G.
Wolverhampton , United Kingdom
Love this heat protection serum really good if your hair is extremely damaged.
Used while I was growing my hair out lots of product that takes a long time to use up.
The serum has a really lovely scent to it.
Very affordable
Cianne G.
I used this on my relaxed hair seeing as it was given to me as a gift because i used it at my friends house one day and i liked it.but as i started to use it more and more i noticed that it would make my hair really greasy, which in this case is not a positive, and it would sort of change the texture/feeling of my hair and it didn't feel the same so i stopped using and i stopped straightening my hair and started wrapping it at night and now my hair is doing good.