BY ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR

For Over 5,000 Years, Olive Oil Proclaimed As "Liquid Gold" Has Been Used As A Healing Elixir, Restoring "New" Life To Anything It Touched. With Consistent Use, Olive Oil Has Historically Been Known To Improve Elasticity And Hydration In Hair. Deep Penetrating Conditioner Helps Restore Moisture And Rebuild Damaged Hair. Made In Usa see more...

• I always see this in the ethnic section so can it be used...5 Answers
  • Does it work well on extensions?2 Answers
  • Does this help your hair grow?3 Answers
Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner
  • "I initially used the conditioner when I was getting my hair relaxed as it comes inside the olive oil relaxer box and my hair loved it, it's really good after chemical services as well." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great and also keeps hair hydrated and soft" in 2 reviews
  • "This conditioner is one of THE BEST I have ever used." in 1 review
  • "This product works great with the ORS shampoo." in 1 review
  • "Keeps my relaxed hair soft and moisturized." in 1 review
Carolina G.
London
This is my second time using this product for this month. I absolutely love it because again it makes hair shinny and beautiful. I would recommend this for people who has dry hair. I think you guys should definitely buy it.
Sherica C.
brampton, ON
Love this product. Keeps my hair moisturized i use this after shampooing and deep condition my hair. Work for both nature and relaxed hair...but i think it worked better on my relaxed hair
Julie O.
I've been using this conditioner for many years and absolutely love it! It makes my hair feel soft and provides so much slip, making the detangling process easy.
Jen M.
This is my staple deep conditioner! Great slip, great smell, the moisture is incomparable when used according to the instructions, and it's affordable. I use it every week and it always leaves my hair more manageable. I always repurchase when I need a new bottle or when other deep conditioners stop working on my hair. I'd highly recommend.
Myah J.
Brampton
This hair lotion is the bomb dot com. It's great for really dry hair and especially best to use in the colder months. It can be a bit oily but it gives my hair shine in the winter.
kelly-ann A.
st. catherine
This is a moisture/protein balanced deep conditioner that keeps your hair feeling soft and manageable after use. smells great and get the job done. can be use weekly or ever yother week.
Bridgette  M.
Arima,Trinidad and Tobago
I used this product when I first started relaxing my hair.It did not agree with my hair ,at first it was very greasy and then during the day my hair would eventually get very dry.
Uriel T.
San Juan
I love this conditioner, I used after the no lye relaxer and it leaves my hair really silky and relaxed with a delicious smell
afyia j.
florida
This conditioner penetrates my hair an adds moister. It's affordable an I don't regret buying this product. One of my go-tos conditioner.
Maria S.
Love this one and the relaxer . Makes hair very brillant. Always use this one after relaxing my hair and then after every shampoo
Katherine T.
Kingsville , TX
I always see this in the ethnic section so can it be used for all hair types and does it leave your hair oily looking?
vanessa c.
Orange, MA
Does this help your hair grow?
Tamera B.
Center Point, AL
Does it work well on extensions?

back