BY ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR

For Over 5,000 Years, Olive Oil Proclaimed As "Liquid Gold" Has Been Used As A Healing Elixir, Restoring "New" Life To Anything It Touched. With Consistent Use, Olive Oil Has Historically Been Known To Improve Elasticity And Hydration In Hair. Deep Penetrating Conditioner Helps Restore Moisture And Rebuild Damaged Hair. Made In Usa see more...

• I always see this in the ethnic section so can it be used for all...5 Answers
  • Does it work well on extensions?2 Answers
  • Does this help your hair grow?3 Answers
  • "It smells great and also keeps hair hydrated and soft" in 2 reviews
  • "I initially used the conditioner when I was getting my hair relaxed as it comes inside the olive oil relaxer box and my hair loved it, it's really good after chemical services as well." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product :) THANK YOU ORS...." in 1 review
  • "This product works great with the ORS shampoo." in 1 review
  • "It smells really good and has a orange smell." in 1 review
DaJah D.
Raleigh
This product moisturizes the hair well but it can be a bit to much, i would recommend to people with really dry hair. It does make your hair soft though.
Symone S.
This is one of my go to deep conditioners. It leaves my hair sooo soft. I leave it in for as long as I want. It takes me almost 2 months to run out.
Vanessa Z.
Omg, this is sooo good. it flattens my hair out real nicely. its kind of oily but who cares, it gets the job done . it also smells real good :)
Christina M.
I use this everyday. I had a bad perm and overly dyed hair and it helps hydrate my hair. It also helps my hair grow. it just has a weird smell.
LaDeidra L.
A lot of people say great things about this product but i honestly feel like it didn't really do anything for me i didn't see a difference.
Kayla M.
Bowling Green, KY
This product is great would recommend to anyone and everyone if you haven't tried but thought about it I say go for it you will fall in love
Khadija C.
Atlanta, GA
This is ideal for natural hair. its hard to find a moisturizer thats healthy for your hair but a little goes a long way. Don't over do it.
Nicole J.
My mother uses this product quite frequently and she loves it! Her hair seems healtheir and has some extra shine. It's worth every penny.
jonneice r.
Columbus, OH
I like this product. It's perfect for my thick naturally curly hair. Especially for the winner it leaves my hair nice and soft.
Ashley L.
This works very well I use it on my eight year old daughter and it makes her hair a lot more easier to untangle and manage
Katherine T.
Kingsville, TX
I always see this in the ethnic section so can it be used for all hair types and does it leave your hair oily looking?
vanessa c.
Orange, MA
Does this help your hair grow?
Tamera B.
Center Point, AL
Does it work well on extensions?