BY ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR

For Over 5,000 Years, Olive Oil Proclaimed As "Liquid Gold" Has Been Used As A Healing Elixir, Restoring "New" Life To Anything It Touched. With Consistent Use, Olive Oil Has Historically Been Known To Improve Elasticity And Hydration In Hair. Deep Penetrating Conditioner Helps Restore Moisture And Rebuild Damaged Hair. Made In Usa see more...

• I always see this in the ethnic section so can it be used...5 Answers
  • Does it work well on extensions?2 Answers
  • Does this help your hair grow?3 Answers
Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner
  • "I initially used the conditioner when I was getting my hair relaxed as it comes inside the olive oil relaxer box and my hair loved it, it's really good after chemical services as well." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great and also keeps hair hydrated and soft" in 2 reviews
  • "This conditioner is one of THE BEST I have ever used." in 1 review
  • "This product works great with the ORS shampoo." in 1 review
  • "Keeps my relaxed hair soft and moisturized." in 1 review
Equannie L.
I love this stuff it smell nice to me it has a nice light smell , it's very affordable I use this for me and my daughters hair on a biweekly basis and this is really good for thick hair because it a watery base conditioner
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
My favorite conditioner. I apply it after shampooing my hair, cover, and sit under a warm dryer for 15-20 minutes. It leaves my hair so manageable, soft, shiny, and smelling good. It also had protein in it, so its like getting a double treatment in one. ORS never ceases to amaze me
Cheylah B.
Washington , DC
This conditioner is one of THE BEST I have ever used. I have used this product for over 5 years (along with the shampoo) and I have no complaints. The orange smell is divine, the conditioner is a deep conditioner so you leave it in for a while and it leaves your hair soft and shiny. Also, unlike the shampoo, the conditioner also lasts for quite a while. LOVEEE
Veronica
NC
Oh my goshhhhh this product smells amazing, it smells like ORANGES. This is hands down one of the best smelling products that I have. This is the only deep conditioner that I own that has really good SLIP. You can actually detangle with this conditioner in your hair. This is a light protein treatment in case you are wondering. Totally recommend.
Keisha C.
I like this product, it's reasonably priced. It doesn't have a harsh smell like similar products.
The consistency is a little thin. It's lightweight. I have dark curly hair and felt like I needed a lot of product.
I strongly suggest this product if you have hair problems similar to mine, the smell is kind of strong but it's not a deal breaker
Nessa B.
One of the best moisturizing conditioner for relaxed hair. I always use this as a treatment after a relaxer. It really replenishes water back into your hair. It can also takes a little longer to dry your hair fast under the drier after using it. I bleach my hair, so I always use this product as part of my hair maintenance routines.
Chantelle J.
Glencoe, MN
I use this with the shampoo and it works miracles for the price! It's super affordable for a college student like me on a tight budget! It leaves your hair oh so soft and clean! Not a huge fan of the smell but it works wonders!
Darlisha S.
Charleston, SC
I love to use Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Professional Neutralizing Shampoo + Replenishing Conditioner. This product works very well for me and my daughters. We have very thick hair and ORS leaves our hair feeling soft and sooth and it smells great too.
Ashley C.
This is a great product. It has a good smell to keep your hair smelling good. It will keep your hair moisturized especially if you deep condition. I bought it at a beauty supply store.
shaquandawai d.
This stuff smells so good it smells like oranges an it soffens you hair an leaves it frizz free an shiny i use it with the olive creamyaloe shampoo it works like angels together my hair is very curly an it dose not make my hair look over oily its grate for am wash an go
Katherine T.
Kingsville , TX
I always see this in the ethnic section so can it be used for all hair types and does it leave your hair oily looking?
vanessa c.
Orange, MA
Does this help your hair grow?
Tamera B.
Center Point, AL
Does it work well on extensions?

back