BY ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR

For Over 5,000 Years, Olive Oil Proclaimed As "Liquid Gold" Has Been Used As A Healing Elixir, Restoring "New" Life To Anything It Touched. With Consistent Use, Olive Oil Has Historically Been Known To Improve Elasticity And Hydration In Hair. Deep Penetrating Conditioner Helps Restore Moisture And Rebuild Damaged Hair. Made In Usa see more...

• I always see this in the ethnic section so can it be used for all...5 Answers
  • Does it work well on extensions?2 Answers
  • Does this help your hair grow?3 Answers
Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner
  • "I initially used the conditioner when I was getting my hair relaxed as it comes inside the olive oil relaxer box and my hair loved it, it's really good after chemical services as well." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great and also keeps hair hydrated and soft" in 2 reviews
  • "This conditioner is one of THE BEST I have ever used." in 1 review
  • "This product works great with the ORS shampoo." in 1 review
  • "Keeps my relaxed hair soft and moisturized." in 1 review
Charee M.
This was really good on my daughter hair. I applied it on her hair in which I started immediately on the ends because they were really dry. I was able to finger detangle her hair with such a small amount of product. Then afterwards, I applied a wide tooth comb to her hair and it was very moisturizing and smooth upon detangling. My daughter has a soy allergy and it did not bother her head at all.
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Honestly, I was not a fan of this product. It didn't smell that great, and when I used it, it felt like I was just literally putting olive oil in my hair. I've done olive oil hair treatments before, but only once in a while. I shower every day, so putting this stuff in my hair every day didn't make it feel good. I was also struggling with build up at the time and this only made that worse. I was very thorough about washing it out, but it caused even more buildup in my hair. I have not used this product since, and would not use it again.
Angie H.
Chicago
I do like the disc conditioner makes your hair extremely soft leave it for a while and it's very smooth and it smells great. This olive oil product line is very good I have several products of them and now my children and my boyfriend are using them and they totally love it.
Tabitha M.
This is a hair staple for me. I love the entire ORS line. This conditioner is great for my relaxed, fine hair.I deep condition with other stuff but I always go back to this one.
Tyeshia H.
Detroit , MI
Love this conditioner whenever my natural hair feels dry and a little brittle, I use this to restore strength, elasticity and moisture. I use it about once a month.. It has a scent of oranges.. You can also find the conditioner In a travel size pack for about a 1.00 or 2.00 I'm pharmacies such as cvs and rite aid, local beauty supply stores such as Sally's and lee beauty supply.. You can try it without the commitment of a full size bottle.. I initially used the conditioner when I was getting my hair relaxed as it comes inside the olive oil relaxer box and my hair loved it, it's really good after chemical services as well.
Beverly S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love great products at a reasonable price!!
I bought this conditioner from a local beauty supply store for under $9 and it works way better than deep conditioners that I paid over $30 for.

I have a dry and itchy scalp and this really helped me from scratching my hair so much.
I strongly suggest this product if u have hair problems similar to mine, the smell is kind of strong but it's not a deal breaker .
DONNA V.
I LOVE this condiioner. I have 3c curly hair that has been bleached 3 times.. I never used to take care of my hair and I've gone through countless products before encountering this jar of perfection. It softens and detangles my hair and gives it the moisture it needs. I use the Moisture Rentention Raw Shea butter shampoo with this conditioner and BAM my hair feels and looks sooo healthy. The only con is the scent.. Its not bad at all, its just a strong orange scent.. I kind of like it but its definatley not all that desirable to me. I highly recommend this product :) THANK YOU ORS....
Esther O.
I love this conditioner but now that I am transitioning to natural hair I need some thing different it make my hair nice and soft.and easy to comb through. My hair is a really dark brown.I am not sure about my hair type. But people with relaxed hair should try this
Equannie L.
I love this stuff it smell nice to me it has a nice light smell , it's very affordable I use this for me and my daughters hair on a biweekly basis and this is really good for thick hair because it a watery base conditioner
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
My favorite conditioner. I apply it after shampooing my hair, cover, and sit under a warm dryer for 15-20 minutes. It leaves my hair so manageable, soft, shiny, and smelling good. It also had protein in it, so its like getting a double treatment in one. ORS never ceases to amaze me
Katherine T.
Kingsville, TX
I always see this in the ethnic section so can it be used for all hair types and does it leave your hair oily looking?
vanessa c.
Orange, MA
Does this help your hair grow?
Tamera B.
Center Point, AL
Does it work well on extensions?