Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Relaxer uploaded by Leidi R.Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Relaxer uploaded by Brandy E.
2 colors available

BY ORGANIC ROOT

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Relaxer- Extra streighth Gender: Female. see more...

• Ive always ask myself if I can use it? because my hair is curly but...2 Answers
  • I need to know if this works1 Answers
  • I need to know if this will help tame my hair that it will not knot...1 Answers
Brandy E.
Brandy E.
The ORS Olive Oil Relaxer is my favorite product. I have tried several different brands and this one lasted the longest and did not damage my hair. I also like how my hair has a shine to it! I am mixed with black, white, and native american. My hair is very thick and is kinky at the roots.
LaRavien W.
LaRavien W.
This product works like a charms. It straightened my new growth very well. Unlike other relaxers, Thai relaxer has an "okay" smell. The relaxer lasts for about two months. It is very affordable, and I will purchase it again if I need to.
Keyosha H.
Keyosha H.
I am a woman of color and I love using this on my hair! Olive oil is an excellent and essential product for the skin and hair! This relaxer kit has olive oil ingredients in it that leaves my hair silky, smooth and straight! It does not break my hair off, and lasts me about a good month and a half, before it's time for me to retouch my hair. I have been using this product a long time so I should know how very well it works for my hair!!!
Leidi R.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
this product is very dangerous. pls be careful when using it. leaving it too long WILL BURN UR SCALP!
However I have finally found the right perm for my hair. When you find what works best you stick with it. This is the best for me personally. Organic Root ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner 3Pk
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
I perm my hair every 4 weeks because my hair is so course and thick and this the relaxer that I always use! It's a quick easy And inexpensive way to get your hair looking and smelling nice! I have to go through it and flat iron it but again I think that's because my hair is so thick
RoMelia W.
RoMelia W.
Chicago Hts, IL
I use this product only on my edges so that they are laid by the Gawds for my sew-ins! I love the way it straightens those hard to flat iron areas. Also If you don't use it all you can put it right in the refrigerator until the next time you us it.
Bobbie T.
Bobbie T.
Frankfort, KY
I usually only use the Soft and Beuatiful relaxers but when my store was out of it, I grabbed the Organic root stimulator olive oil no-lye relaxer. It's a great product! My hair was full of body, moisturized, and smelled great too.
Tay S.
Tay S.
When I do relax this is my go to, doesn't smell to bad & I love the conditioner! I relax twice a yr & when I use this my hair is amazingggggggg afterwards!
Rochelle W.
Rochelle W.
Las Vegas, NV
This has been my relaxer of choice for years. I relax my own hair at home and this relaxer has easy to follow directions. My hair is straight after the process and is very soft.
Tangie C.
Tangie C.
Clermont, FL
It suck I guess it well work for some body else my hair is very course for this product maybe I need something strong to put in my hair to make it bone straight
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Philadelphia, PA
My daughter is Spanish an hot crazy thick curly hair an dandruff is this good for her?
michelle A.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Ive always ask myself if I can use it? because my hair is curly but not that frizzy curly, And I want a straight look
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Does this hurt your hair?
Shpresa K.
Shpresa K.
Ulcinj
I need to know if this works
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I need to know if this will help tame my hair that it will not knot as easy as it does? Or is it just to sleek and make shine?