Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Relaxer uploaded by Leidi R.Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Relaxer uploaded by Brandy E.

BY ORGANIC ROOT #2 in Hair Relaxers

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Relaxer- Extra streighth Gender: Female. see more...

Ashley E.
Review for: No-Lye Normal more...
I can say this works great if you fully follow directions
I'm
ordering it again, The first time I didn't fully follow directions. I
put it on my scalp, and I left it on for 25 minutes. My hair was
definitely straight, but I also lost a lot of hair! And since it burnt
my scalp some hair in my hair line was stuck to the burnt/melted scalp,
so that part kind of got ruined, but once it healed the majority of the
hair was still there(I'll put a picture of my scalp from the first time,
not to be confused with this time). I can say this works great if you
fully follow directions, and if your hair isn't damaged already. Do Not
Apply To Scalp!
L'Oreal S.
Webster, TX
I was natural for 4 years and had enough with my natural hair and decided to perm it . I selected this relaxer because I heard great things about it . It also comes with many free samples inside the box. This relaxer oa amazing, it got the job done in perming my natural hair. I would recommend this brand to anyone .
Khadijah H.
Miami
Review for: Extra Streighth more...
This is the only relaxer i have ever used and it works really well with my hair. I was skeptical at first but after trying it for the first time, I stuck with it and i also use Olive Oil hair care products as well.
Tysheema M.
Review for: No-Lye Normal more...
Even though my hair was very thick and brittle when I first use the olive oil built-in protection no lye hair relaxer it came out really really soft and straight after use
Dora G.
So I have thick combo hair. I've read great reviews about this product so I was extremely excited to try this. (Virgin hair) Did tons of research on on do's & donts. I was ok with not getting bone straight hair. I followed all directions, prepped my hair 3 days prior to relaxing. Did it all, aaaaaand all I got was damaged hair. I cried how dry & damaged my hair is after using this. It broke off so much I was getting scared I was going bald. I timed myself to prevent this. My hair looks crimply now, my end are bad. The smell was awful. Smelled like Nair to me. It's not as curly, but I've seen results where ppl get straight hair. I don't know where I went wrong. Now I'm scared to blow dry straight my hair. It's so damaged. Going to the salon to get major hair repair. I should of just gone to the salon. You get what you pay for. $7.97 for me. Never again.  ORS Olive Oil Relaxer Kit Normal
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
this product is very dangerous. pls be careful when using it. leaving it too long WILL BURN UR SCALP!
However I have finally found the right perm for my hair. When you find what works best you stick with it. This is the best for me personally. Organic Root ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner 3Pk
Stephanie G.
I used to use this before I transitioned to natural . It was my favorite one to use . Left it soft & sleek . Please just be careful with relaxers . They shouldn't be used frequently even though it says so . They can be very damaging especially if you don't take the proper care of your hair while having a relaxer .
Loreal H.
Avondale, LA
Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Relaxer I just recently used this product and I can say it is a good product..I don’t like the scent but it definitely works..I would buy this again.It definitely straightened my hair and left it with a soft texture..
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
I perm my hair every 4 weeks because my hair is so course and thick and this the relaxer that I always use! It's a quick easy And inexpensive way to get your hair looking and smelling nice! I have to go through it and flat iron it but again I think that's because my hair is so thick
Brandy E.
The ORS Olive Oil Relaxer is my favorite product. I have tried several different brands and this one lasted the longest and did not damage my hair. I also like how my hair has a shine to it! I am mixed with black, white, and native american. My hair is very thick and is kinky at the roots.
Amanda K.
Philadelphia, PA
My daughter is Spanish an hot crazy thick curly hair an dandruff is this good for her?
Gabbuddy W.
Does this hurt your hair?
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Ive always ask myself if I can use it? because my hair is curly but not that frizzy curly, And I want a straight look
How long does the mixture last after mixing the olive oil with the activator “ means the date of expiration of the mixture “ ? and where do I keep it so it does not get damaged?
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I need to know if this will help tame my hair that it will not knot as easy as it does? Or is it just to sleek and make shine?