Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Professional Creme Relaxer, Extra Strength, 64 Ounce

BY ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR #44 in Hair Relaxers

This revolutionary system utilizes olive oil to protect the hair from damage during the relaxer process. For coarse and resistant hair application and smoothing. Ingredients that condition as you relax and provides controlled straightening to help reduce over-processing. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sierra S.
Marietta, GA
This product definitely works and you'll most likely experience less pain with this one than you do with other relaxers/perms. This is recommended if you like the thick, healthy texture in your hair, not the thin and damaged feeling you get if you use salon relaxers.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
This stuff is my friend's favorite-her hair gets EXTREMELY EXTREMELY frizzy in the summer, like unmanagable, and this is her favorite product so far. Affordable too!
ines m.
Yonkers, NY
I love it but since i have coarse hair i had to use one and half. it works really well i highly recommend this product to anybody who wants to relax their hair.
Kimberley J.
London, Lambeth
This Hair Relaxer Is My Favourite, It Meets All My Expectations I Have Afro Caribbean Hair That's Extremely Frizzy Without This Stuff I've Tried Soft N Free, Dark And Lovely & Doctor Miracle And None Of Them Last Like This Relaxer Kit, I Always Buy Africans Best Hair Relaxer When I'm Strapped For Cash Or Pink Hair Relaxer Them 3 Are My Favourite

My Local Beauty Supply Store Sells This At £4 -£5