Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Mousse Set - 7 oz uploaded by manuelapotter P.Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Mousse Set - 7 oz uploaded by manuelapotter P.Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Mousse Set - 7 oz uploaded by Linda H.

BY ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR

This organic root stimulator olive oil mousse provides hold while leaving hair soft, shiny and full of body. Vitamin e moisturizes the hair while panthenol penetrates the hair shaft to add moisture and shine. This unique blend of ingredients allows for smoother wrapping, waving or molding and longer lasting roller sets. A convenient mousse pump creates a fluffy foam for faster drying time. see more...

• I really want to try this but am worried it will leave my...1 Answers
Kayla T.
Montgomery, AL
Usually don't use foams on my hair but I recently started using wrap/styling foam to lay my flyaways and frizz while my hair is in braids and this one lays them down perfectly! It smells amazing and it doesn't make my hair hard. It also had the moisturizing olive oil inside it as well. Love this!
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
My favorite mousse! I’ve long thick very curly hair and while it helps my curls to stay pretty it also makes them shiny and soft. I like that it doesn’t make it ‘hard’ like many other mousses do. I buy it every time it starts getting empty and use it after every wash.
Toynga P.
Robinsonville, MS
This is a very good mousse when you are using their relaxer system and neutralizing shampoo,it goes hand and hand. Sometimes this doesn't give my hair the body that I prefer,however the little pack in the boxed relaxer does a great job when I use the relaxer they have. It also smells good as well and only takes a little.
Dena H.
Morehead, KY
I am in love with this mousse. the product is organic so it;s very healthy for your hair. I personally have curly hair so i use mousse a lot! this bottle really did help nourish my hair while making my curls look very stylish and volumcious. I would definitely recommend this product if that what you are looking for.'
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
Best root mousse ever. It maximizes hair growth and leaves a nice shine to your hair. its not one of those products that weighs down your hair. I use it all the time and recommend it
Viviana  T.
Savannah, GA
This is great when I straighten my hair and even when I leave it curly (never). But it is really pricey where i live. But I still buy it ㅠ.ㅠ
Janquil A.
This is great for any style that you have to set it's also awesome for curls and body wraps keeps the frizz away so the style last longer
Avianna  W.
Las Vegas, NV
I recommend this for girls with natural hair. It's perfect for when you have straighten hair and just to wrap your hair up at night.
Eureka C.
The best ever. I love this moose on my natural hair it always has my perm rod sets coming out real good
Linda H.
Great product for blow drying my hair into a straight hair style or roller setting.
Jennifer B.
Ann Arbor, MI
I really want to try this but am worried it will leave my hair oily... does it leave a residue?