BY ORGANIC

Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion, 8.5 fl oz Olive oil hair lotion 8.5 fl oz Moisturizing, straightening, heat protection see more...

• What is this product for? I'm looking for a new moisturizer. Can it...2 Answers
  • Does it really serve and moisturize your hair?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a product that will help bring my hair to life. How...1 Answers
Julia J.
Julia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how my hair feels once I put this in my hair and then brush it. I have super thick hair and it makes my hair greasy - so try not to use too much. It smells OK but doesn't smell good per say. I was reading the ingredients though and it doesn't seem like it is actually good for your hair. I wouldn't recommend - but is was cheap.
T J.
I've been using this product for a while and I think it's a very good product for thick hair.Its not greasy but it is a hair lotion with olive oil so it's going to moisture it and it smells fantastic.It offer a root stimulator that's organic it's a condition that protects the hair from heat and leaving a nice sheen on it
Lydia F.
Lydia F.
Let me just tell you I've been using this on my hair since I was at least 5 years old and this stuff works like nobodies business... This gives me the moisture that I need so that my hair doesn't break off and when applied with the right products I get get a really good wash n go with my 4C natural hair. I love this!
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
I have very curly dry hair, and this moisturizes it well. The only draw back is it's very hard to use up because it's so thick. It doesn't come out of the container very well. I wish it had a different container, like a tub that you could dip your fingers into.
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I have not used this for so long, but when I initally apply it, i dont feel it making my hair anymore moisturized or smooth. For other oils I've used, my hair instantly got smoother and softer. However, a little goes a long way so the bottle will last a while.
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I use this in my split ends but somethings I put too much and my hair looks greasy in the tips which I don't like so sometimes I don't use it at all maybe for people with thicker hair it's better but for thin hair I don't recommend
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I recommend this product for dry hair. This is also great for natural hair since it tends to be more dry. My 4b natural hair stays nice and soft with this product. I got mine for 5 dollars at my local beauty supply store.
Veronica
Veronica
NC
I like it! It moisturizes my hair pretty good when I use a oil with it. The only thing I don't like about the product is that it's really thick so it's hard to squeeze out of the bottle but other than that I recommend.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
O really freaking love this hair lotion, it does leave your hair feeling weird or residue-y and it also doesnt over moisturize it. It smells good and it leaves your hair feeling wonderful.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Baltimore, MD
My hair is unkind to a lot of products. I am mixed so I have a very hard time finding products that actually work for me but this hair lotion is amazing!
Hellen F.
Hellen F.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this product for? I'm looking for a new moisturizer. Can it be used everyday??
Janny G.
Janny G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really serve and moisturize your hair?
Kathleen  G.
Kathleen G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for a product that will help bring my hair to life. How would this product help my hair ?
T J.
How well do you know this product and in what way do you use this product for your hair.What texture is your hair and when do you use it
Saleha R.
Saleha R.
Is this a good one or are there better hair moisturisers?