BY ORGANIC

Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion, 8.5 fl oz Olive oil hair lotion 8.5 fl oz Moisturizing, straightening, heat protection see more...

• What is this product for? I'm looking for a new moisturizer. Can ...2 Answers
  • Does it really serve and moisturize your hair?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a product that will help bring my hair to life. H...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
T J.
I've been using this product for a while and I think it's a very good product for thick hair.Its not greasy but it is a hair lotion with olive oil so it's going to moisture it and it smells fantastic.It offer a root stimulator that's organic it's a condition that protects the hair from heat and leaving a nice sheen on it
Lydia F.
Let me just tell you I've been using this on my hair since I was at least 5 years old and this stuff works like nobodies business... This gives me the moisture that I need so that my hair doesn't break off and when applied with the right products I get get a really good wash n go with my 4C natural hair. I love this!
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I have not used this for so long, but when I initally apply it, i dont feel it making my hair anymore moisturized or smooth. For other oils I've used, my hair instantly got smoother and softer. However, a little goes a long way so the bottle will last a while.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I use this in my split ends but somethings I put too much and my hair looks greasy in the tips which I don't like so sometimes I don't use it at all maybe for people with thicker hair it's better but for thin hair I don't recommend
Ashley C.
I recommend this product for dry hair. This is also great for natural hair since it tends to be more dry. My 4b natural hair stays nice and soft with this product. I got mine for 5 dollars at my local beauty supply store.
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
O really freaking love this hair lotion, it does leave your hair feeling weird or residue-y and it also doesnt over moisturize it. It smells good and it leaves your hair feeling wonderful.
breanna p.
Beaumont, CA
I use this for my kids and myself. Its works great with are hair me and my kids are bi-racial so it was hard to find a good product til now.
Robin W.
This actually works for my hair but I've been using it for a long time and I think it needs to change because my hair is drinks oils
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
My kid loves when i use this on ger hair. she claims its softer and the smell is wonderful. Its easy to apply and distribute
Victoria F.
Hampton, VA
One of my favorite product. It moisturize my hair. I get it at the local store. It smells good, it last months.
Hellen F.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this product for? I'm looking for a new moisturizer. Can it be used everyday??
Janny G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really serve and moisturize your hair?
T J.
How well do you know this product and in what way do you use this product for your hair.What texture is your hair and when do you use it
Kathleen  G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for a product that will help bring my hair to life. How would this product help my hair ?
Saleha R.
Is this a good one or are there better hair moisturisers?