BY ORGANIC #98 in Hair Oil

Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion, 8.5 fl oz Olive oil hair lotion 8.5 fl oz Moisturizing, straightening, heat protection see more...

• What is this product for? I'm looking for a new moisturiz...2 Answers
  • Does it really serve and moisturize your hair?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a product that will help bring my hair to...1 Answers
Mignon M.
Santa Barbara
Used on a friend's hair (thick, "mixed" hair) and the tresses came back to life; falling hair stopped after 2-days. She colors hair quite a bit, and has very dry skin, so when her hair started falling we searched for a moisturizer that wasn't heavy, too oily, and affordable enough to purchase regularly (she uses the product daily). We were so happy wirh this find. Only giving 4-stars because product often difficult to get out of the bottle. Price is right, as well as availability--purchase anywhere. You needn't spend a fortune for hair care or suffer stressed hair due to an inability to purchase because of high, product costs. Might be too heavy for daily use for Caucasian hair (especially fine-hair), and satisfactory use depends on condition of hair, and/or what you seek to achieve by its use. WILL deep-condition nicely, and protect hairshaft from utensils using heat, and revitalize chemically "fried" hair (continued use). Too oily? Washes out easily, and leaves hair soft. Made in the USA.
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
One of my favorites that I’ve been using for years! I always stray away and come back. It’s affordable and gives me moisture without weighing my hair down or making it feel wet or greasy. I have thick curly hair with low porosity but this does wonders.
Jessica D.
Tunnel Hill
Bought this last week for my daughter and it works great and smells sooo good. It leaves her hair looking really shiny and less dry. My daughter has super curly kinky hair so it soaks up oil like crazy so if you or your kid has similar hair I suggest this and Cantu coconut oil shine mist and hold
Anhelica M.
Independence, MO
Terrible unless you want dry frizzy and greasy hair don't buy!! Ever. It makes your hair greasy and when you try to do things to your hair it won't work it will be TERRIBLE!
Even if you like your hair to be like that (your crazy) you will even hate it. It's a waist of time and money. And if you use it you can easily tell that your hair falls out 10 times worse !
Angie H.
Chicago
I totally love this hair lotion especially that is olive oil and this makes my hair so soft and silky and very strong period I love how it smells and I have been using it for several years that I would not stop using this product because it's so awesome and it helps my hair
Kristie T.
This is the only moisturizing lotion that I use. I have been using this for years and it has not let me down not one time. It makes my hair feel so soft especially when I flat iron it it gives me so much body and shine. The price is great and I've been paying the same $4 for years.
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
Absolutely love this stuff for my hair. I use this rather than gel or hairspray for updos. Makes your very soft and smells great. Not to mention all the great benefits of olive oil in your hair.
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
This is amazing for hair that is on the dry side and needs shine! The price is perfect and I have yet to find something that leaves my hair this smooth and soft. I definitely recommend it to anyone with mixed hair or very dry hair.
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
O really freaking love this hair lotion, it does leave your hair feeling weird or residue-y and it also doesnt over moisturize it. It smells good and it leaves your hair feeling wonderful.
Julia J.
I love how my hair feels once I put this in my hair and then brush it. I have super thick hair and it makes my hair greasy - so try not to use too much. It smells OK but doesn't smell good per say. I was reading the ingredients though and it doesn't seem like it is actually good for your hair. I wouldn't recommend - but is was cheap.
Hellen F.
Albuquerque, NM
What is this product for? I'm looking for a new moisturizer. Can it be used everyday??
Janny G.
Does it really serve and moisturize your hair?
T J.
How well do you know this product and in what way do you use this product for your hair.What texture is your hair and when do you use it
Kathleen  G.
I'm looking for a product that will help bring my hair to life. How would this product help my hair ?
Saleha R.
Is this a good one or are there better hair moisturisers?