BY ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR

Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Heat Protection Serum helps to straighten the hair while shielding it from damage caused by using heat styling tools. The serum will add shine and moisture while leaving hair silky, shiny and smooth. see more...

Roselyn U.
Brooklyn, NY
Like any other serum, a little goes a LONG way. It has a great smell. I got it for just over $7 at target and it works really well for my hair. I apply a little all over my hair before blow drying then a little bit more right before flat ironing. When my hair is curly I throw a little on over any frizz that I have. Been using this products for years and I have not been disappointed.
Adara B.
Looking for some shine? Well this product is for you! It’s a great heat protectant when blow drying and flat ironing hair. I have natural hair so it works wonder for me! Just use a little because it can weigh down your hair when straightening and can give that greasy look. It will also make your hair flow! I would suggest using when blow drying but remember to use a little
Adriana E.
Fresno
Protected my brown waved hair from heat while being wet or dry from a blow dryer to a flat iron . I use this product 24/7 . Leaves my hair with a great smell and looking shiny.
Leydi J.
Chocowinity, NC
Works well for my hair since I have thick hair. It met my expectations because it really does not leave my hair really oily. Very effective and absolutely love the scent. It has a sweet scent. Would really recommended for people like me with thick hair.
Audrey-Lynn B.
Killeen, TX
When it comes to my curls and want a break and go straight this heat protection is the best. Has a great smell, smooth and silky and last long enough for my hair to get done.
zane h.
Upper Darby, PA
ORS products are great but I didn't like this one because it's left my hair looks greasy & I defiantly don't like it.Price is ok I bought it from RiteAid & its not worked.Yah need improvement a Lot.But I want to say one thing sometimes I use it before shampooing
Hailey C.
La Marque, TX
I absolutely love, love, LOVE this product. My hair is all natural, but I get sick of wearing it kinky and curly all the time. This product is awesome for protecting my hair when I use my blow dryer and flat iron. It prevents heat damage and also moisturizers my hair.
Cinnamon J.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this oil because it smells good and does a good job at protecting my hair from heat. It compares well to other heat protectants. It also lasts long enough for me. I would recommend this product if you're looking for a heat protectant.
ana r.
Albuquerque, NM
I really love this product, I've been using it for a long time already. I find it very affordable and long lasting. I feel it lives my hair smooth and shiny. Good product
adrianna r.
It's so light that my hair doesn't stay oily and my hair is thick and it does help with the heat protection super well and it has a good smell

back