Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Glossing Polisher 6 oz. Bonus (Case of 6)

by ORS

Organic ROOT Stimulator has taken hydrating botanicals and blended them with olive oil into a vitamin. Proclaimed as "liquid gold", olive oil has been used for over 5001 years.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Glossing Polisher 6 oz. Bonus (Case of 6)!
Philadelphia, PA
Not bad. I like that is is on the cheaper side. It made my hair shine, but I am not sure is did anything else for my hair. I will not be  repurchasing.
Granite City, IL
I bought mine from target for $8 and i was so excited to try this because my hair frizzes so bad i use and flatironed my hair i go outside not even a whole hour and my hair frizzed right back up... I have thick coarse hair.. My hair just hates the heat.. I dont know what else to try now.. All i know it wasnt for me...Do anyone have any suggestions?
Oceanside, CA
Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Glossing Polisher 6 oz. Bonus (Case of 6) uploaded by aye J.
I love this product! I do use this daily for a shine and on my dry ends. I have straight hair at the roots to wavy and curly ends. Less is more when applying. Careful not too much so hair not too oily. If does happen put baby powder on the roots of your hair and brush down with your hair. You can clearly see I use this product but not that exact one in this review. Here's photo of the exact one I used infused with coconut oil:)
Natchez, MS
While this glossser does leave a shine, it doesn’t nourish my hair. It wasn’t effective with relieving dryness. It was a good price and it did last for a good while. I would suggest that this product improve in putting vital nutrients into the hair and then finally sealing it with a healthy shine.
las vegas
This is a really great product to make your hair shine. I put it in after applying moisturizing cream to help seal in moisture and it does a great job. I will be buying it again. I recommend this product if you want your hair to shine and be moisturized.
Hutto, TX
I live and die on this product. I never wash my hair without this after. I put it on my ends after I towel dry. Then work up.
Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Glossing Polisher 6 oz. Bonus (Case of 6) uploaded by Rebecca A.
I can’t go with using this! This makes me have “glass hair” I love this product. It’s smells great too!
It keeps the hair nice an shinning it smells great it meet every expectation I had an more this line of products is great the cap breaks very easy when you flip it back a few times there's no comparison to others it's a great iteam
This is my go to heat protectant. I mix with my Leave-in conditioner to blow try and heat style. But it can also be used alone. Leaves a bit of oily residue on my hands and a little goes a long way. It doesn't have much of a scent and I like that. Should try
Brampton, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Everytime I got to the hairdresser, this product is sitting there proudly. It is mainly used as a finisher, to give lustrous shine and moisturised bounced to freshly styled hair. I love to use this oil at home as well to seal in moisture and protect both my daughters hair and mine from the elements