Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo uploaded by Kayla S.

BY ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR

This Shampoo Moisturizes And Neutralizes Hair, Leaving It Tangle Free And Soft After Every Shampoo. It Can Be Used As Both A Neutralizing And Regular Shampoo. With Olive Oil To Improve Elasticity And Hydration In Hair Gently Cleans&Nbsp; Removes Build-Up

Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Use this brand and I love it so far! The one I use is actually the one I posted below. I purchased it from family Dollar in a twin pack with a leave-in conditioner and love the combo and only paid $4!
Tabitha M.
I absolutely love this shampoo. It feels so good on my hair. It does such a good job getting my hair clean while keeping it soft. I follow up with the conditioner by the same line. Great for relaxed hair!
Chantelle J.
Glencoe, MN
It was hard for me to find a shampoo and conditioner that worked for my hair until I found this. I love it! It leaves my hair extremely soft and clean! I'm not a super huge fan of the smell (does smell bad just prefer stronger smelling hair scents) but other than that it's perfect for me!
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY
I use this to clarify my hair and remove oil and build up. I find that it is a bit to strong straight out of the bottle so I dilute it with some water in an applicator bottle and apply it directly to my roots. it cleans my hair and scalp but it does leave my hair feeling stripped so I make sure I follow up with a moisturizing treatment or conditioner.
Cheylah B.
Washington , DC
I've used this shampoo for over 5 years along with the matching conditioner. It is one of the best I have EVER used. Has a great smell, cleanses well, I don't really like the price though. In my opinion, the packaging isn't big enough for the price of product. But love the product.
Lauren K.
Inglewood, CA
I love this shampoo! It's not one that I would use often because I am a heavy co-washer but it's excellent to remove buildup when needed. I was surprised at how I could finger detangle my hair while using it. And it made my hair incredibly soft afterwards! Definitely recommended!
Linda S.
Love this in my hair. I haven't used typical shampoo in years because they often strip hair. I decided to give this a try and I'm impressed with how soft and manageable it leaves my hair. Great when paired with the conditioner and leave in.
DaJah D.
Raleigh
This is the only brand of shampoo that i use. It works amazing for me. It makes your hair super soft and moisturized. Unlike most shampoos, you can comb through your hair while its in. This product works great with the ORS conditioner.
Patrice H.
Bronx, NY
I've been using this product for over 10 years! This shampoo gets my hair SUPER clean, so I mainly use it to remove product buildup. It does leave a little dry, so you'll need to follow up with conditioner.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
This was my go to shampoo until I found out about what's good for hair and what's not - this does leave hair feeling extra clean and soft however if you don't have the right conditioner.... your screwed!
Leticia P.
Can I use it daily?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this make your hair oily?
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
Does this work for all hair types?