BY ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR

Moisturizes And Neutralizes Hair Leaving It Tangle Free And Soft After Every Shampoo. It Can Be Used As Both A Neutralizing And Regular Shampoo. Removes Build-Up Restores Gently Cleans Made In Usa Beauty, Hair Care, Shampoo, Moisturizing/Hydrating see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I've used this before, it's pretty good for my African American hair." in 1 review
  • "So I bought the full size and used it for an entire month." in 1 review
Taja S.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
I used to use this all the time. It is pretty good. I have found other products to use now. But, when I had a relaxer this was my go to product. I would recommend it, it left my hair soft with a lot of bounce to it . And it comes in the sample packaging too so you can test it out for yourself.
Iretiola B.
Iretiola B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this alot when getting a relaxer, it is not something that I will willingly but. I only used it because I was getting a relaxer, and did not think much of it. It has a nice smell, not very strong. I do not use this anymore though because I am natural now. Those days are gone lol.
Nafrasha H.
Nafrasha H.
Sicklerville, NJ
It's really good for Hispanic people hair and African Americans however I used some on my client who Irish and it made her hair very dry and hard to manage
Monique C.
Monique C.
This product is great at getting your hair fully cleaned but MOISTURIZED still. It leaves the hair feeling soft and smelling great!
Cher C.
Cher C.
lynnwood, WA
I received this shampoo in my curl kit and i LOVE it. It doesn't leave my hair with that squeeky clean and dry feel that some shampoos leave. It feels extra moisturized and soft, It cleanes any build up but leaves hair moisturized.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
I used this before I like smell and thickness but I didn't see much difference unless you have to use periodically .
Simone T.
Simone T.
Wheatley Heights
I tried a sample and fell in love with it. So I bought the full size and used it for an entire month. It smells really nice and gets rid of all the extra product buildup leaving my hair feel refreshed and healthy. one of my favorite products
Dorriane I.
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this shampoo. It thoroughly cleanses my hair without drying it out. My hair feels soft, smooth and moisturized and the scent is incredible.
Caseyville, IL
I love this product.....I love to use it while giving my scalp a deep massage and it really helps....I have seen my hair grow and incredible length and Imrove health and color is restore throughout!!!!
Sheketha D.
Sheketha D.
Nashville, TN
I use this product periodically when I wash my hair. It left my hair feeling soft and manageable. It also has a nice smell to it.
Caseyville, IL